Tart Dogs

whiskedaway

not sure about tart - but we definately have a slut :confused:

Phoebe-2.jpg

I am not going to tell you the amount of times I have woken up to a Jack Russell doing this, except my head is between her legs and the first thing you see when you open your eyes is her um.....um....um .......tooshie shall we say?

That'll teach me to let her sleep on my bed :laugh:

Penny, who is 12, and spayed 4-5 years ago, comes to watch the dogs when we go to dog obedience. There is a little 1 y/o desexed black poodle called Beau who Penny waddles over to check-out, THEN she gets all straight legged, pokes her Westie tail and ears high and does these little tarty-come-on dances around him. She looks about 2 years old :-)

My 12 month old desexed Maltese Shitzu is the Tartiest Tart in Ballarat. Makes beelines to dogs she likes, lays on her back and sticks her bum in their faces. Teases the living daylights out of dogs that are tied up waiting for their turn at whatever. Does Zoomies, rushes in to the dog then runs out again. Backs up to them as if she is saying come on.

She is so adorable making me smile continually with her antics. Gambit is so good as he puts up with her.

And people wonder why we have dogs, I tell them to come a spend a day or two with me and my animals to see how much fun they are to watch interacting with one another