Tart Dogs

whiskedaway

My Husky is a tart. There's no other way to describe her. She's always sticking her bum in the boys' faces and they follow her around. However, she's desexed. The vet reckons she was less than a month off coming into her first season when she was desexed, so maybe the hormones have stuck around?

Anyway, who else has a tart for a dog?

OMG :thumbsup: One of mine can be very out there. It throws its bum at other dogs sometimes. AND it's a boy dog who is fond of boys and girls!

And he isn't shy either. At a agility comp presentation on Sat I was inside and mine were both outside. I heard the girl bark which is unusual so I got up and walked to the door. They both looked very innocent but a smoker at the door told me my boy had been amusing himself.

Knowing him I asked if I should ask what he was doing and she said no, not really. Last time he gets to "play" outside.

Dogs are fun..they have no shame :)

Zero was desexed at 2.5 years old. "Dirty old man" doesn't even begin to describe him.

He is obsessed with puppies.... and obsessed with puppies he meets as they get older. Terranik's Ahsoka and Poocow's Morgan are prime examples. Any chance to get a leg over. :thumbsup:

My Husky is a tart. There's no other way to describe her. She's always sticking her bum in the boys' faces and they follow her around. However, she's desexed. The vet reckons she was less than a month off coming into her first season when she was desexed, so maybe the hormones have stuck around?

Did the vet tell you this at the time she was desexed?

Did the vet tell you this at the time she was desexed?

Yes. We thought she was coming in and we said we thought that. Vet checked her over and said she wasn't as close as we thought (we thought she was a week or two off) and it was closer to a month and it'd still be safe to desex her. She had been booked in for a month and was 5.5 months. She came through the surgery absolutely fine.

We don't actually see that vet anymore.

Does Tarja's habit of throwing herself on her back at the feet of other dogs count? :mad

The boys all like her - to the point where I got freaked out that she was coming into heat way early at her first show outing as a 4 month old baby puppy!

Boxers seem to have this thing for Dory. It is not reciprocated.

The only tarting she does is to people for treats. And that she is quite shameless and embarrassing about.

But with other dogs. She is not that kind of girl. I often wonder if she might be a bit...you know....ummm

Butch. But then she's not keen on girl dogs who get a bit frisky with her either!

My Avatar pretty much is what she is like with me.

Shelley only really acts like a tart around Buddy my mums male golden retriever.She allows throws her butt at him waits till he trys to hump her then swings around to play. Both dogs are desexed, Shelley was desexed at 5 months and Buddy was done at 2 years old.

Lottie is VERY VERY tarty!!!! And she's been desexed!! If she's around an entire male, she'll back up to them and really hunches her back - and if the sniff her she'll spread her legs and hunch even more :mad:mad (ok, that sounds pretty bad :mad ) - it's funny but embarrasing!! I keep having to remind her she doesn't have any need to do it :mad:mad

All my dogs are tarts when it comes to humans but only Daina is a tart with other dogs.

She likes to shove her bum in the face of unsuspecting male dogs :mad Little hussy she is!

I had a foster who such a tart and my boy is a humper and she just teased him so badly I really felt for him even though he's desexed he once knew what it was like to be an entire horny boy...she just constantly backed up to him and invited him on and well he couldn't say no!

not sure about tart - but we definately have a slut :laugh:

Phoebe-2.jpg

:eek:

This is Lilly exactly! Whenever we want to move off a couch or something or if she wants pats she rolls on to her back like such a classy lady. She is often referred to as the tart of the house.