Help Required With Co-ownership Agreement Please

ashaflynn

Hello wise DOL'ers,

I apologise in advance for yet another co-ownership agreement thread but was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their agreements to give me something to work off? I have a fantastic buyer in another state who is happy to purchase a pup on co-ownership but I haven't done a co-ownership arrangement before. I know mostly what I want to put in there but need a bit of a template to work off. I have googled (as per advice given in other threads) but everything I find seems to be way over the top, too American (no offence to any Americans reading this :cry: ) or just plain confusing. Would anyone be willing to pm examples of theirs?

I am very aware of the pitfalls of co-ownership but have built up a very good relationship over time with this person and believe things should run very smoothly - the agreement will be in place just to have it all in writing and so everyone is completely aware of their rights and responsibilities, is comfortable with everything and there is no confusion.

email me and I will send you mine [email protected].

I have 2 out on co-ownership both puppies were given away as long as my terms and conditions are met.

Puppies are only 3 months old, 1 dog, 1 bitch.

I think it's a bit rich co-owning and expecting someone to pay for the puppy as well.

I have 2 out on co-ownership both puppies were given away as long as my terms and conditions are met.

I think it's a bit rich co-owning and expecting someone to pay for the puppy as well.

Would I be able to get a copy of this too?

No worries, just drop me an email [email protected]

The CCCQ's one was quite good. For my next litter I think I will have a few on co-ownership so Sway I may drop you an email if you dont mind and have a read of yours so that I can get the gist of what to do.

Thanks Swayd ... much appreciated and email sent!

Was it of any use to you?

Brilliant... thanks Sway. Haven't had a chance to really go through properly yet and create mine yet ... up to my eyeballs in puppies, 2.5 yr old son, working and having the mother of all cold/flu's going on but going to knuckle down this weekend and put it together.

Your agreement is very well put together and concise ... and the wording very well done. Hope you don't mind me plagiarising some of it!! Thanks heaps!

No worries, just drop me an email [email protected]

Could I have a copy too, please?