Mdba - Results

SwaY

Had a ball as always!!

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, you all have your name in print for all time now :rofl:

Was a bit of a shame that the Craft Fair didn't go ahead :rofl: Would have been a great thing to see all the things enthusiastic DOL'ers had made! (I have zero creativity)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a great night (even if i did have to put up with Huski's incessant chatter for the WHOLE weekend :rofl: )

*sigh*, it's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it... :rofl:

Could you hear Huski chatting?

lol

Now Erny, no need to be jealous just because you are such a quiet wall flower - oh wait, wasn't it you who stayed up chatting to us until oh... about 2am? :cheer::) :p

Now Erny, no need to be jealous just because you are such a quiet wall flower - oh wait, wasn't it you who stayed up chatting to us until oh... about 2am? :):rofl: :rofl:

Hahahaha ...... I actually wondered what time it was before we left. I wasn't wearing my watch.

Yes - I am thought of as 'quiet' by some. :p

Now Erny, no need to be jealous just because you are such a quiet wall flower - oh wait, wasn't it you who stayed up chatting to us until oh... about 2am? :p :rofl::)

Hahahaha ...... I actually wondered what time it was before we left. I wasn't wearing my watch.

Yes - I am thought of as 'quiet' by some. :cheer:

Some?? Do you mean deaf people?? :rofl::party:

O.K. Whew we made it back home - though I have to admit I slept all the way. Felt like I hadnt stopped talking for a week.

You guys are awesome. I get so nervous each year before I take the stage and when I look around and see your faces all is well.

You're right every year is bigger and better and Brisbane is already shaping up to be huge.

Everyone was fantastic - great company and all fell into place, we had a great team pulling it together and just plain great fun with an opportunity to dress up and strutt your stuff.

Back to work tomorrow. If Brisbane is going to be as big and spectacular as we're hoping there isn't a minute to loose. It really will be putting on the ritz.

The craft fair was cancelled due to unforseen issues but the things people donated are going up in the pacers shop now

Also we presented Troy with the dogz community quilt which was made for Jed and he will ensure she gets it for us.

We had that displayed in the foyer all night and every one was blown away by the effort and good will - not to mention the craftsmanship demonstrated in it.

Thanks everyone

Julie

Poor Troy didn't look like he knew he was being presented with the Quilt, I had a little giggle at the look on his face.

Not as funny as him stood there with the pretty flowers :p He was stuck with them for ages :mad

Sorry Troy :mad

I just want to add my congratulations to all the winners and nominees, but especially to the MDBA & a great night. I had a wonderful evening, and from all the reponses here it sounds like everyone else did as well. It certainly sounded like some did on the night ..................................... (didn't anyone mention Huski ? ) ...............................

A huge thanks to Troy & Dogz Online for their support - and nice to finally put a face to the (in)famous name. If anyone is interested I am open to bribery on information about Troy (but the price is pretty high :rolleyes: )

It was wonderful to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages, and to meet (& put a face to) a heap of others. See you in 12 months in Bris-Vegas :confused:

Edited by MadWoofter

I had a great night (even if i did have to put up with Huski's incessant chatter for the WHOLE weekend :rolleyes:) and was very surprised when I won. Big thanks to everyone involved! It was lovely to meet the people I did and to catch up with those i already knew :)

Oh and just for your info Zero is not a strange looking Sibe ;)

You sure about that? :confused:

4159523434_aaa1def3a9.jpg

Now Erny, no need to be jealous just because you are such a quiet wall flower - oh wait, wasn't it you who stayed up chatting to us until oh... about 2am? :rofl::hitself::eek:

Yes - I am thought of as 'quiet' by some. :rofl:

Some?? Do you mean deaf people?? :cry::rofl:

pfffft nope not even by deaf people!!! :rofl:

and yes i speak as a hearing impaired person :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the winners!!

Particularly:

Grumpette!! The Rottweiler is so fortunate to have you !!!! :)

Erny thank goodness for doers like yourself!! :love:

Isis don't even think about leaving the state you hear me!!! :rofl: Else i have to shift to get Fresh 4 Paws :) and i quite like Melbourne :(