Grafton Shows- 7 Shows In 5 Days Canine Carnival

tommygirl

I got sent the info via email a while ago, a few of us are thinking about going to make a long weekend of it (travelling down from Qld).

Havent been to a show there before, just wondering what the turn out is like? And are another's going along?

Apparently its not published in the journal...

Edited by tommygirl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going down!!! :thumbsup::) ;) :rofl:

You can find the schedule on the websites.

My powered site has been booked and paid for, for about 6 weeks.

So excited, I know quite a few QLD'ers that are going down for it.

What do you have Tommygirl?

We are going down!!! :thumbsup::) ;) :rofl:

You can find the schedule on the websites.

My powered site has been booked and paid for, for about 6 weeks.

So excited, I know quite a few QLD'ers that are going down for it.

What do you have Tommygirl?

It is confirmed were going down, house booked down there- I'm getting excited now!

I have Bull Terriers, I'm just taking the one puppy bitch down for the shows :eek:. Sharing a house with two other Bully-heads so there will be 6 BT's from Qld down there :eek:

Josuki, what have you got? And have you been to these before, or is this the first time they have done it?

Josuki or Kelpiesrule- have you done your entry forms for it??

I dont know if I am a dunce and cant work it out...but it says at top of the info 7 shows in 5 days- I can see info for 6???

1- Thursday

2-Friday

2-Saturday

1-Sunday

Am I missing something here :laugh: ??

I dont know if I am a dunce and cant work it out...but it says at top of the info 7 shows in 5 days- I can see info for 6???

1- Thursday

2-Friday

2-Saturday

1-Sunday

There is a show on the Wednesday - different grounds.

http://www.nrdogsnsw.com/Clubs/Ag%20Affili...aclean_show.htm

1- Thursday

2-Friday

2-Saturday

1-Sunday

There is a show on the Wednesday - different grounds.

http://www.nrdogsnsw.com/Clubs/Ag%20Affili...aclean_show.htm

Thanks janeses! I thought I was going crazy trying to work what the hell I was missing!

:rofl::laugh: Yep Im going doing thursday - Sunday with one Lab lol.. If I'm not showing Ill probably try andd take some more pics :rofl: Owe you a few Josuki :eek:

Btw is anyone dressing up for the "in costume" day? I dont wanna be the only idiot

:laugh: :laugh: Yep Im going doing thursday - Sunday with one Lab lol.. If I'm not showing Ill probably try andd take some more pics :laugh: Owe you a few Josuki :D

Btw is anyone dressing up for the "in costume" day? I dont wanna be the only idiot

The dress up is the Saturday right? And uniform or something? My Dad is a firey maybe I should ask him to lend me a fire service uniform ( would have to do some adjustments to make it fit!!)

Wasn't planning on it, I've not been to a show where there has been a dress up do people usually get into it?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm taking down 2 Basenji's and a Borzoi.

This has now slightly changed I am now taking 2 Basenji's a sheltie and a (borrowed) Jap Spitz!!

Squeeeee 12 days until we leave :thumbsup::laugh::eek: :D :D

Hehehe Im organised to a degree pick up stuff for my car this weekend and also fix my crate.. wishing I owned a trolley at this stage... although thinking we may be down a Lowchen but up a handler lol..

Can someone tell me what days the poodles will be there? I'm thinking of coming down from ballina and checking out some breeders and dogs for a future addition to our fam. Don't want to go on the wrong day...! Is there a website for the show?

Thanks