I Snapped At Someone On Facebook

he commented on my friends status (who she was having an arguement with) anyway he said come on bring you and your friends i got friends and a rottweiler. I snapped and said how much of a man he was arguing with a women and bringing a dog into it and how people like him give certain breeds a bad name and shouldnt own them.

Did i go over the top? i hate when people write stuff like that i had to say something.

he commented on my friends status (who she was having an arguement with) anyway he said come on bring you and your friends i got friends and a rottweiler. I snapped and said how much of a man he was arguing with a women and bringing a dog into it and how people like him give certain breeds a bad name and shouldnt own them.

Did i go over the top? i hate when people write stuff like that i had to say something.

WOW, I am always amazed at how dumb people are.

:winner: Did it make a difference? Did he shame-facedly apologise for giving his breed a bad name? Did he suddenly realise that he was behaving inappropriately? I pick my battles. If it's not going to make a difference I don't bother saying anything. You risk alienating people and getting yourself worked up over something you have no control over.

I actually wouldn't have said the bold part. Why can't a man argue with a woman? Women are not intellectually less competent to have an argument.

:winner: Did it make a difference? Did he shame-facedly apologise for giving his breed a bad name? Did he suddenly realise that he was behaving inappropriately? I pick my battles. If it's not going to make a difference I don't bother saying anything. You risk alienating people and getting yourself worked up over something you have no control over.

He said he didnt mean to bring his dog into it and his rottweiler hates violence. I kinda didnt say anything after that didnt know if he was being serious ar not over facebook.

I actually wouldn't have said the bold part. Why can't a man argue with a woman? Women are not intellectually less competent to have an argument.

Yeah good point i dnt know why i wrote it i was angry at the time and just slipped out.

What I hate is NORMALLY the people who say 'i'll bring my rotty over' are the kind of people I wish didnt have dogs.

I have two GSD and I don't sit there and go 'oh im so tough because I have two massive dogs that are known for their apparent violence'.... i have them because my partner loves GSD and desperately wanted one and now I have fallen in love with the breed.

It's people like this who arent responsible owners and ultimately give a bad name to the 'tough' breeds because they want an effing ego boost.

What I hate is NORMALLY the people who say 'i'll bring my rotty over' are the kind of people I wish didnt have dogs.

I have two GSD and I don't sit there and go 'oh im so tough because I have two massive dogs that are known for their apparent violence'.... i have them because my partner loves GSD and desperately wanted one and now I have fallen in love with the breed.

It's people like this who arent responsible owners and ultimately give a bad name to the 'tough' breeds because they want an effing ego boost.

Yeah well that was the main reason i went off because they were both argueing and i was just reading cause i was bored :laugh: and then he said that and i was like :cry: snap haha

he said come on bring you and your friends i got friends and a rottweiler.

He might have been setting up a party. :cry:

Yes. What's the big deal? :laugh: He wasn't addressing you.

I sued my three rottis as a reminder to my drunken brother the other day who threatened to kill me. Husband at work this is 11pm at night, 2 and 4 year old in bed and i'm pregnant. I reminded him i have three rottis and to think things over. Now my dogs know him too but he also knows my male is very protective of me.

I sued my three rottis as a reminder to my drunken brother the other day who threatened to kill me. Husband at work this is 11pm at night, 2 and 4 year old in bed and i'm pregnant. I reminded him i have three rottis and to think things over. Now my dogs know him too but he also knows my male is very protective of me.

Well thats fair enough. I think i would have done the same if i was in that situation. This kid hangs around a lot of bad people and he was using to dog to make himself more powerful i guess? I wouldnt really trust him at all i guess thats kinda the reason i got angry .

He might have been setting up a party.

Yes. What's the big deal? He wasn't addressing you.

:laugh: im sure it was a party :cry:. He was addressing it at my friend and i do admit i did over react but this kid has always said stupid things to her and i guess the dog thing just made me want to say something. Oh well its in the past.

Well thats fair enough. I think i would have done the same if i was in that situation. This kid hangs around a lot of bad people and he was using to dog to make himself more powerful i guess? I wouldnt really trust him at all i guess thats kinda the reason i got angry .

He might have been setting up a party.

Yes. What's the big deal? He wasn't addressing you.

:thanks: im sure it was a party :hug:. He was addressing it at my friend and i do admit i did over react but this kid has always said stupid things to her and i guess the dog thing just made me want to say something. Oh well its in the past.

yes i hate people that have the breed and it makes them al ltough etc, my three are very lamb like in personalities adn i love that about htem, reckon they'd show burglars the hidden jewelery lol

yes i hate people that have the breed and it makes them al ltough etc, my three are very lamb like in personalities adn i love that about htem, reckon they'd show burglars the hidden jewelery lol

My old cattle dog was a licker and mum used to go she would just like the burgerlar to death :thanks:

My old cattle dog was a licker and mum used to go she would just like the burgerlar to death :thanks:

:hug: