2011 Flyball Nationals

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to check out the running order, but dreading it at the same time :). It is going to be a full on couple of days. 1 week tomorrow until we leave.

Running order is 99% done today! It will be on the AFA site this weekend. It is a big running order and most teams get 8 races each day, one division has 15 races over 2 days.

The suspense is killing me! Is the singles running order going up at the same time?

I am doing the 2 day comp running order and someone else is doing the singles and pairs and veterans. I know it is finished so I should imagine it will go up at the same time as the 2 day running order. I'll check that the other one is going up too.

I can't wait to start flyball so I can join in on the fun!!

Good luck to everyone!

I warn you - it's highly addictive!

At least I'll be addicted to something! :laugh:

And it turns you into a nutter

Or is it just that the nutters are all attracted to doing flyball?!

:) I guess I'm gonna end up being a nutter either way!

Awesome photos! Has been a full on 3 days, everythIng in my body aches and I could sleep for days! (ps There's no pics of my boofs hahaha)

They're coming!! There's heaps of them from Day 2 :D They'll be up tonight.

:D you did so well getting so many great pics, it was flat out!

Well both Berwick teams came 2nd in their divs (3&5) and ed's pairs team Boofheads Inc came last cos they broke out by over a second when Ed decided to do 4.9-5.1's over 11inches! I think he was trying to get away from his scary handler (my hubby & Josh were dressed to impress :)) He got a new PB on the 2nd day - 4.654. PaulP's Ebon came 2nd in singles too :)

Poor Molly got too freaked by the volume and bass of the speakers but still ran 1 1/2 days, poor love wasn't very happy, but got lots of cuddles

Edited by shoemonster

:rofl: you did so well getting so many great pics, it was flat out!

Well both Berwick teams came 2nd in their divs (3&5) and ed's pairs team Boofheads Inc came last cos they broke out by over a second when Ed decided to do 4.9-5.1's over 11inches! I think he was trying to get away from his scary handler (my hubby & Josh were dressed to impress :mad) He got a new PB on the 2nd day - 4.654. PaulP's Ebon came 2nd in singles too :)

They are great photos! There is a photo of Ebon in the day1 photos and he looks like a goofball with his paws crossed, ears flying and tongue wagging, no wonder he was off pace all weekend and dropping the ball to boot! :mad

Edited by Paulp

Thanks for that!

But, what about the Singles and Pairs results??

I see the Veterans results are up and that was a lot of fun to watch the older dogs run much easier on low heights!

Thanks for that!

But, what about the Singles and Pairs results??

I see the Veterans results are up and that was a lot of fun to watch the older dogs run much easier on low heights!

I can tell you the result from singles division 3. My lab Ebon came second beaten by a JRT called Princess :D Dudley the Briard was 3rd and a Staffordshire Terrier called Sly was fourth.

:thumbsup: yes Princess is a very impressive little dog! I really enjoyed the singles, pairs and veterans comp... Something different.

Would have liked the handicap comp for division winners - that is SO much fun to watch - just not enough time to do it all!

The Sydney host clubs did a tremendously awesome job!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: yes Princess is a very impressive little dog! I really enjoyed the singles, pairs and veterans comp... Something different.

Would have liked the handicap comp for division winners - that is SO much fun to watch - just not enough time to do it all!

The Sydney host clubs did a tremendously awesome job!! :thumbsup:

I wish we had a 8" height dog that can run 4.9 seconds! The singles was fun, it would have been nice to have a double round robin so Ebon could have had another crack at beating Princess although it probably wouldn't have made a difference, he was off his pace all weekend, I don't think he likes travelling. It would be good to get some more opportunities to do it.