Ckcs

cavvysavvy

I am totally infatuated with the cavalier king charles spaniel!!!!! :(

I own one blenheim and am looking into getting him a mate, perhaps a black and tan girl as they are my second favourite colour..

Was wondering what your favourite shade of cav was??? :thumbsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cavaliers are certainly attractive little dogs regardless of colour ...but my fave is the Tri. I love the black and tan combo with the white flashes. Mine is a heavily marked Tri but thats my preference. You could always let your head go CavvyS and have one of each!! :thumbsup:

Cavaliers are certainly attractive little dogs regardless of colour ...but my fave is the Tri. I love the black and tan combo with the white flashes. Mine is a heavily marked Tri but thats my preference. You could always let your head go CavvyS and have one of each!! :thumbsup:

One of each would be an absolute dream, but dont think the other half would appreciate 4 of them taking over the house :(

Cavaliers are certainly attractive little dogs regardless of colour ...but my fave is the Tri. I love the black and tan combo with the white flashes. Mine is a heavily marked Tri but thats my preference. You could always let your head go CavvyS and have one of each!! :(

One of each would be an absolute dream, but dont think the other half would appreciate 4 of them taking over the house :p

Cavs are such sweet little dogs, I love the ruby color the best!

Nothing wrong with having 4 dogs! :p

the next cav i will be adding to the family is a Tri (well marked) I love them :( :p :p

Then seeing how two cavs go, I would love to own all four colours one day. :eek:

The Cav is definitely my heart breed. :rofl: