Dog Shows On Pay Tv, What Ones Do You Like To Watch ?

jase293

hi guys,

i have been watching some of the shows about dogs on pay tv lately, i have just started to watch ,

the dog wisperer , is he really that good with dogs ?? i enjoy his shows , do you like his show ?

and there is a show just started, about a miget guy who rescues pit bulls , when i first saw it i thought a miget

handling pit bulls ? do you guys like it,?

or what dog shows do you like watching ?

I usually watch Caesar Millan if I'm going to watch any dog show. There is a show on the weekend (can't remember the time or day), that is called Breeds 101 which is really, really good. It goes into each breed and rates them for suitability for time to groom, exercise, train, family dynamics and house size. It's also on youtube if you can't find it.

hi guys,

i have been watching some of the shows about dogs on pay tv lately, i have just started to watch ,

the dog wisperer , is he really that good with dogs ?? i enjoy his shows , do you like his show ?

and there is a show just started, about a miget guy who rescues pit bulls , when i first saw it i thought a miget

handling pit bulls ? do you guys like it,?

or what dog shows do you like watching ?

I also watch The Dog whisperer.. I like Cesar Milan.

I went and seen him when he came to Melbourne last year and it was a really good night :)

i watch the dog shows when they are on, dog whisperer i like dogs 101 but have seen them all now,

World uglist dog comp is funny some years, its on again tomorrow on animal planet

i really like Animal Precinct NY, although sad to watch somedays i cant help myself :)

i am sure there are others but just can think this early in the morning lol

i watch the dog shows when they are on, dog whisperer i like dogs 101 but have seen them all now,

World uglist dog comp is funny some years, its on again tomorrow on animal planet

i really like Animal Precinct NY, although sad to watch somedays i cant help myself :)

i am sure there are others but just can think this early in the morning lol

I used to like Dogs 101 - then I saw the Designer Dogs episode and have lost respect for the show...

There are stacks i enjoy ... actually animal planet is the main reason i got Austar :laugh:

Groomer Has It - for those that havent seen it think Project Runway for Groomers :thumbsup:

Rescue Ink - Bikers rescue group

Animal Cops/Precinct

Dog Whisperer

No Dog Left Behind

Yet to see Pit Boss but looking forward to it.

I watch dog whisperer. I didn't enjoy pit boss but i'm not sure why. i also like dogs 101.

There is also a show with a heavily tattooed woman who rescues dogs. A copy of dog whisperer which i have seen, but dont watch it regularly

There was a show on pay tv last year called cell dogs where dogs are rescued and trained by the inmates at various prisons then rehomed once they reached a level of training.

Dog Whisperer, when the show cruffs or westminster.

There was a show on pay tv last year called cell dogs where dogs are rescued and trained by the inmates at various prisons then rehomed once they reached a level of training.

Oh Yeah that was really cool that show, they rescued dogs from the pound and trained them as assistance dogs. There was also one called K-9 Boot camp about the military dogs.

Oh Yeah that was really cool that show, they rescued dogs from the pound and trained them as assistance dogs. There was also one called K-9 Boot camp about the military dogs.

I think you are talking about pit bulls and parolees? Great show, I don't have pay tv (wish I did) but I have watched brief episodes on the national geographic website. Pit boss is entertaining, also seen parts of it on nat geo. I love the dog whisperer, I have had to buy the seasons on dvd because I don't have pay tv :)

Great thread

I caught something called Blue Collar Dogs on Animal Planet which was really interesting. About dogs who work for a living. the one I saw was dogs working for the NYPD both sniifers and patrol dogs.

Extraordinary Dogs is a nice show on Free to Air, really shows how fab our favourite dogs are. And gives you an insight into the science. Very interesting.

I saw the designer dogs thing on dogs 101 but at least they were at pains to point out the health issues associated with the dogs. They treated them the same way as the purebreds. At least there was no mention of hybrid vigour....

Pit Boss is an entertaining show if only for the characters.

The tattoed lady I saw too, she is HIV positive and used to live on the streets, but her life was turned around by a dog and now she rescues dogs and tries to help improve the lives of homeless people and their dogs. Can't remember what it was called though.

didn't mind Dogtown but they did like to have a dig at purebreds and health issues at every opportunity.

The animal precints shows are good depending on if you are in the mood to be both sad and uplifted.