Kelly-dog

Critta

24 hours....

24 hours and everything can be totally different. I went to work at 7:30 last night and our three pooches were happy and healthy sleeping away. When I returned home at 10, Kelly a 8 year old cocker was convulsing on the floor. After waking my mother we raced her to the vet.

And at 4:30 today we set her free. She had a suspected brain tumor she couldn't stand or walk, she was cringing when she moved and kept turning right. I wanted to do so much for her but I couldn't. But I know we made the right desicision.

Now she's buried in the yard warm in a blanket outside my mums room where she slept.

Sorry for my ramblings but I had to. This plus uni stress is really getting to me. 6'2 ,90kgs and I'm a wreck.

A devastating way to lose your girl. Too sudden to emotionally prepare, you are probably in shock at the moment.

You never have to apologise for rambling, you are among friends who understand only too well. :D

So sorry for your loss, ramble all you like if it helps.

Run free Kelly :eek:

Thanks, all.

The house is definitely quieter, but everyone is getting on with it.

The two other dogs had a good sniff of kellys blanket that we took her to the vet in. I think they know shes gone, but they handled it a lot better then us. (as they do with most things)

Cheers Again, it has been helpful to see all of the comments.