Kepala May 2011

In that last one on the first group of photos, I can definitely see Ren's breakfast. My god, he has a big mouth.

My photos are on FB for you all, not many and most have Ren in them, cause he's such a clown. Lovely to meet Leo and mum, it'll be great to see the boys playing together when we catch up next.

All sizes turn up PA. Sometimes there are littlies there too. There weren't a lot of us there this month because it was Mothers Day, so we didn't have any small dogs this time just by chance. Keep and eye out though, a Japanese Spitz comes quite regularly and also two Poms and a Pap come sometimes, as well as a couple of Maltese.

Great photos! Sorry I was so late, hopefully next time I can get there on time! And hopefully next time it won't be so wet! LOL! Pia was exhausted - she had a great time! Thanks for waiting around for me. :)

All sizes turn up PA. Sometimes there are littlies there too. There weren't a lot of us there this month because it was Mothers Day, so we didn't have any small dogs this time just by chance. Keep and eye out though, a Japanese Spitz comes quite regularly and also two Poms and a Pap come sometimes, as well as a couple of Maltese.

Yes Yes.. This Japanese Spitz sometimes shows up haha :p Maybe in June ^^

ETA: PA, Kairu went when he was only around 4 months and he was fine :)

Edited by spitzbaby