New Drawing I Did For Leela :)

I've already told you what I think but I'll say it again.

Beautiful. The emotion you saw in their eyes is just incredible. OH and I always said that Max has sad eyes but Jenna has hopeful eyes and you portrayed that so so well!!!

I've already told you what I think but I'll say it again.

Beautiful. The emotion you saw in their eyes is just incredible. OH and I always said that Max has sad eyes but Jenna has hopeful eyes and you portrayed that so so well!!!

Thank you again :) means so much more now that i know you like it :thumbsup:

Haha I'm very glad! And it's good that you are getting more confident because it will show in your work! Keep doing what you're doing and showing us your work. :) I'm sure all of us will praise you each and every time! :p

Haha I'm very glad! And it's good that you are getting more confident because it will show in your work! Keep doing what you're doing and showing us your work. :) I'm sure all of us will praise you each and every time! :p

i started drawing a Australian Cattle Dog, i might be able to finish him tomorrow if im not busy :D

i started drawing a Australian Cattle Dog, i might be able to finish him tomorrow if im not busy :D

You should draw an Akita ;)

;) good idea maybe my next one

Nah next you should be a GSP, good chance to practice on the floppy ears! :laugh:

Nah next you should be a GSP, good chance to practice on the floppy ears! :laugh:

Oh no the list is growing hahaha