Didnt Know Bull Mastiffs Come In Blue

memphis09

hi was on my facebook last night and one of my friends put up a for sale add on her fb.

PUREBREAD BULL MASTIVES for sale

and had pics up of a littler of pups

the thing was these pups are blue blue and white and pure white

knowing she isnt a dog person i sent her a message asking whos pups they were

and it turns out theyre her new boyfriends ,oh right i say so is the parents on view or have you got pics

oh she says i can email pics of the PARENT like wtf it takes to sweetie (did i mention shes really not a dog person

ok i said oh and whats he selling them for

oh the males are 700 the females are 8oo

by this time i was doing my best to hold my temper i just wanted to give her and him a serve about false advertising and that their is no way these pups are bull mastiffs

am waiting to see pics of the PARENT should be interesting then i think they both might get told some home truths

hi was on my facebook last night and one of my friends put up a for sale add on her fb.

PUREBREAD BULL MASTIVES for sale

and had pics up of a littler of pups

the thing was these pups are blue blue and white and pure white

knowing she isnt a dog person i sent her a message asking whos pups they were

and it turns out theyre her new boyfriends ,oh right i say so is the parents on view or have you got pics

oh she says i can email pics of the PARENT like wtf it takes to sweetie (did i mention shes really not a dog person

ok i said oh and whats he selling them for

oh the males are 700 the females are 8oo

by this time i was doing my best to hold my temper i just wanted to give her and him a serve about false advertising and that their is no way these pups are bull mastiffs

am waiting to see pics of the PARENT should be interesting then i think they both might get told some home truths

Perhaps the Mastive stands for....

Maremma

American Staffordshire

Shepard

Tibetan Mastiff

Irish Wolfhound

Visla

English Bulldog

Seriously though not good at all :(

Edited by Merrirose

Maybe these Mastives are a close relation to the sheep guarding Marinas that were advertised in the Rocky Bulletin last Saturday? If you got one of each maybe you could breed a place to tie up a really big boat. Waterfront property is expensive, they are sure to be worth a fortune.

Guest Willow

Maybe these Mastives are a close relation to the sheep guarding Marinas that were advertised in the Rocky Bulletin last Saturday? If you got one of each maybe you could breed a place to tie up a really big boat. Waterfront property is expensive, they are sure to be worth a fortune.

Something like the Sea Sheppard??? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol well im still waiting on pics of the PARENT lol thats got me more then anything what was it a immaculate conception,then when it turns out to be a mixed breed pigdog im going to give them a serve,maybe i should ask if they intend to have pups vacc and microchipped if not i could tell her its illegal for them not to be ,im not sure if i can put the pic of the pups that shes got on fb up here?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't help because I'm still trying to work out what the hell the "Areobian" mastiffs are that were advertised on my local notice board :confused:

Ugh I saw that one too - but lucky they aren't pitbull crosses anymore...

Their new ad got changed to "Arobian" I think, can't quite remember, but I was pretty still WTF from the first one. They are a funny bunch up this way aren't they :laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.:laugh:

Their new ad got changed to "Arobian" I think, can't quite remember, but I was pretty still WTF from the first one. They are a funny bunch up this way aren't they :laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.:laugh:

Maybe they're trying to spell "Arabian"? Like.. an Arabian mastiff, it's a cross between an Arabian horse and a mastiff.

Just Googled it and perhaps it's related to bull arabs? Not a pure breed obviously, just another name for a big mutt.

Edited to add..

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/103838-arabian-mastiff/

Edited by Hardy's Angel

.....by this time i was doing my best to hold my temper i just wanted to give her and him a serve about false advertising and that their is no way these pups are bull mastiffs

Please, please, please.... it's "Bullmastiff" not "Bull Mastiff". I've been wincing seeing this written incorrectly on DOL all week, but I've reached my "Bull Mastiff" limit and have to say something ... Bullmastiff = one word!!!

For we Bullmastiff fans it's like seeing the following breeds written as:

Kel Pie

Grey Hound

Dober Mann

Fox Hound

... just wrong! :eek:

JR

My best guess was that it had something to do with them bastardising bull arabs, but the spelling was hilarious and it didn't dawn on me that it might be bull arab related till the next attempt on the notice board :laugh:

So I guess you haven't seen the ad for the pure bread cav, pure bread cocker and maltese chitsue that went up this week then.... I kid you not!