Geelong Show

I was driving past a letter box one day when i remembered my entry so stopped and posted it ..... now this was on the Thursday ( Day before good Friday ) i had totally forgotten about Easter and the extra day's off this year :o when i realised i stopped at that letterbox to check when it was cleared... ONCE PER DAY IT SAID... so my entry sat in that Letterbox until they returned to work the next week as it was after that time that it was cleared that day that i posted it... i'd say it happened to alot of people combined with the usual amount of late entries that would make up for the amount of entries recieved a week later.... the catalogue is not normaly done in the first week is it ????...

just forgot, my number is 172 for a minor Tenterfield , my numbers would have been one of the late ones so how come mine is low ????? i feel the sec thought she had everything under control beforehand and had done everything over the Easter break and thought the job was soooo easy....until after Easter :o remembering this was her first time :o

Oh well, we all live and learn......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted my entry as soon as VICDOG Schedule was out and cheque was promptly banked but never received my exhibit number in the Stamped, self-addressed envelope :mad

Secretary said my dog was entered but given the weather forecast for Geelong(heavy rain) decided to sleep in and just stay at home , reading books and watching DVD's( and going out for Lunch of course :D )

Group 2

BIG - Westie

RUBIG - Am Staff

Baby - Bull Terrier

Ummm, a smooth Fox Terrier won either Minor or Puppy, can't remember :o

Junior - Stafford

Inter - BIG

Aus Bred - Stafford

Open - RUBIG

It rained for a bit, not heavy though, turned out to be a good day :)

Yes Tenties your little birdie was right.

It was my little man the Black pug who won Best In Show. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Pugluvr, I was watching breed judging and thought you were having a great day then... it just got better and better for you. Congrats.

I didnt even see you there Lou ?? not that that is hard for me :laugh: but i even checked the Catologue and didnt see you in it ??

Hahahaa I was there... I was the one on the Group 1 lineup with the misbehaving Lowchen :p

Yes it is a very very small world. It is my car with the PUGLVR plates. Did you notice I was parked the furtherest away from the show on Sunday? It was a very long walk at the end of the day.