Foster Carer Found! For Burnt Bull Terrier

BMAK

This sweet girl has burns all over her body tail and face included.

Burns from what who knows?? but i hope the previous owner gets karma.

She has lost a lot of her white coat she has just come into rescue care this afternoon, and she is in terrible need of a foster carer who knows bully breeds, as she is a resource guarder to other dogs but lets humans feed her and we are unsure of how she is with other dogs except through a small pen and we don't have the facilities to keep her here safely and our other dogs safe as she can jump over the 1 M tall pen, we have the TLC part but cannot care for her the way i would like. we have as we normally take puppies and small dogs, due to lack of food and care she is terrible thin ribs and spin are sticking out so needs a good fattening up and scabs everywhere.

If you have a kind heart and some patience for this baby who just loves humans,and pats and cuddles despite her trama, can you give DOG RESCUE NEWCASTLE A CALL!

or PM imediately located in NSW newcastle can transport her small way if needed.

23mv7g2.jpg

fxt5x4.jpg

please copy and paste where ever you can FB, here, website this girl need TLC i have more photos too.

Edited by BMAK

go straight to www.dogrescuenewcastle.com.au scroll to the bottom of the page thank you :thumbsup: for you donation she is more than deserving she was dumped in the bush in cessnock left for dead lucky the rangers found her she is in under duty of care.

I don't know if this helps but I live on the Central Coast and if anyone in this area can help this baby I will pick her up from Newy anytime after midday tomorrow(work in the morning) and bring her back. :cry:

While i cant take her for a long time, if she needs a few days of care i am able to give her that - as long as she is ok in a crate at times? She can come to work with me.

Not able to take her on for much longer than a week, Kaos isnt good with other dogs.

such a pity Kaos doesnt cope with K9 company - you would be the ideal carer for this poor girl Teebs.

Probably shouuldnt state the obvious but (some) people are shits and certainly dont desrve to be blessed with dogs.

If she can be transported to Melbourne i can take her until she has healed.

I am a vet nurse with an empty boarding kennel, my OH won't let me keep her permanently but if a rescue group could take her once she is better he has said ok. I would need some help with transport costs though.

If she can be transported to Melbourne i can take her until she has healed.

I am a vet nurse with an empty boarding kennel, my OH won't let me keep her permanently but if a rescue group could take her once she is better he has said ok. I would need some help with transport costs though.

If she went to PP, how much $$ would it cost?

Road transport would probably be around $120 but I think in her state, a flight would be quicker and easier on her. Flying would probably be about $200+

Edited by Kirty

Road transport would probably be around $120 but I think in her state, a flight would be quicker and easier on her. Flying would probably be about $200+

If PP is a good match, lets see what we can do.

I can not donate the lot through my business but feel like I need to do some.

Anyone else like to be a part of making this girls life a bit easier? We cannot help every rescue, some would be nice.

She looks adorable, but sadly I can't have her.

pm if you prefer.

I have emailed Dog Rescue Newcastle with my details, I will speak to them and see if they think she can be transported to Melbourne and if they think I can give her an appropriate foster home. They might find someone closer to their location but if they can't and she can be transported I would be happy to help this beautiful girl.