Heard On The Radio This Avo

That a person was killed in a tragic accident near Brisbane.

Apparantly the lady that rung in(friend???) was trying to find rescue homes for some of the dogs owned by the person who was killed or it could of been for the mother of the person who was killed. Temporary homes for about two months. She said that there were about 25 dogs in total that needed help but I gather that there were more dogs being cared for by someone else. I have no idea on what the circumstances were or are but does any one else know????????

I dont know the full facts, only what was heard on the radio.

Does anyone else know??

I was heading to my vet here in Beenleigh at lunchtime today and the traffic was crazy, like I've never seen before. The vet assistant told me there been a major accident on the highway (further south I think) and they were detouring all the cars inland and through Beenleigh then back on the highway. I heard a truck was involved, that 3 people were dead and another had been rushed to hospital. Missed the news tonight so don't know any more than that but will keep my eye out too just in case I can help.

Puppy, that one was about band members that were killed when their car broke down on the highway. They were coming back from a concert. That's all the news said pretty much.

What radio station where you listening to? Maybe they can put you in touch with the person seeking the assistance.

What radio station where you listening to? Maybe they can put you in touch with the person seeking the assistance.

We listen to 94.9

They had a contact number passed through but I am way out of the way to help.

Just wondering if anyone else knew about the details and could post so people could help if they could.

Okay, the dogs are in the Lockyer Valley. It is Elaine from Greys 4 Pets that is looking for foster homes for around 12 - 15 whippets. The owner of these dogs is an elderly lady and it was her only son who was killed in the Beenleigh accident. She is obviously in shock at the moment and eventually some of the dogs will need to be rehomed but Elaine is looking to give her some breathing room before having to make decisions.

Foster homes will be required for around 3 - 4 months.

If you can help please contact Elaine on 07 54264567 or 0409 037 576.

eta dogs are to be fostered within the Ipswich, Toowoomba, Lockyer Valley area.

Edited by Ams

Okay, the dogs are in the Lockyer Valley. It is Elaine from Greys 4 Pets that is looking for foster homes for around 12 - 15 whippets. The owner of these dogs is an elderly lady and it was her only son who was killed in the Beenleigh accident. She is obviously in shock at the moment and eventually some of the dogs will need to be rehomed but Elaine is looking to give her some breathing room before having to make decisions.

Foster homes will be required for around 3 - 4 months.

If you can help please contact Elaine on 07 54264567 or 0409 037 576.

Thanks Ams

Can we spread the word on the OZShow list maybe?

So sorry for the family