Tragic Lost Of A Young Life

fidelis Border Collies

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rainbowbridge::cry: I can only offer my heartfelt tears at your loss, not only robbed of a precious life, but also dreams.

Most of the breeders on DOL have shared the tradgedy of a young life & future cut short, and feel your loss.

hugs to you all

fifi, danny & hounds

Just like to Thank everyone for thinking about us at this time.

The pain has eased slightly and we are spending even more time (If that is possible) holding and cuddling the reminding pups.

Starting to get them ready for their new homes so soon we will only have Mitch left here. Blocker will always be remember for the fine young man (Baby) he was.

I guess its no good say "if only" but i wonder sometimes why these things happen. I had what i wanted from this mating in my grasp and now his gone. I just hope he will be just as nice when i met him at the bridge in years to come.

Sweet dreams little man

Tracey

:rainbowbridge:

Tracey I am so sorry for your loss of your little one. :cry:

Although I am not religious I am sure that God only takes the special ones and leaves the rest of us here to wonder why. I'm sure your little man was very special and he'll be rounding up the angels in no time. :rainbowbridge:

I'll catch up with you soon

Maree

Fidelis Border collies

Our heart is with you both for the loss of your lovely young boy "Blocker"

When things happen we never know what to say but our hearts show it all along with the many tears, and the pain in our hearts life can be short and life can be long but we never never know why and why me and why our little boy who had a big life a head of him. Remember one thing he will always be in your heart no matter what and remember him for thetime you had him and all the cuddles and licks you got at the time of his presents.

Our hearts go with you from my family to yours

love from us Sandyand family :cry:

:rainbowbridge: may he watch over you like this angle.