Adelaide Royal Entries Closed

skyehaven

Entries Closed today, other years for Sunday special classes always had longer to enter, mid July, but not this year, Meant was to hard to enter my babies as only 2 weeks old today, and didn't want to register them too early as losses can happen and costs enough to register pups with registering puppies you may lose. Bit Annoying really.

You can still enter baby puppies up until July 15 :)

thanks, went back and read it again, all other classes were June, but babies July, excellent, didn't read that well the first time.

Heheheh all good :)

Piper confirmed it for me... I've still got my BP to enter :)

I certainly hope so because I haven't entered my baby puppy yet but we'll definitely be there! :)

If you need someone to sit with, Holly is in SA bred bitch so we will be there, unless your bub grows quick enough to need a BIG box by then! :laugh:

Why yes, yes I am :)

I'll be there on the Friday for Lowchen, Sunday for baby puppy and quite possibly Monday for Afghan Hounds :)

:thumbsup: I'm in on the Monday with Aussies and Irish!

You can still enter baby puppies up until July 15 :)

thanks, went back and read it again, all other classes were June, but babies July, excellent, didn't read that well the first time.

Heheheh all good :)

Piper confirmed it for me... I've still got my BP to enter :)

Yep I am in same situation as Skyehaven - want to put a baby or 2 in but wanted to wait a little to register them.

They did the same thing last year but Ruby came in season and was off being mated interstate so it didn't matter in the end. Same thing might happen this year unfortunately but she's not actually due until after the Royal, so fingers crossed she waits!

I certainly hope so because I haven't entered my baby puppy yet but we'll definitely be there! :)

If you need someone to sit with, Holly is in SA bred bitch so we will be there, unless your bub grows quick enough to need a BIG box by then! :laugh:

Thanks for the offer, very kind of you :) I have no idea how it works, can you request who you'd like to be benched next to? There will be some more Bernese there that day, some babies some adults, so I assumed we'd all be together but not really sure!!! My breeder is doing all this tricky stuff for me lol :p

I think they do allocate for giant breeds on Sunday though, so you may well have a bench for Sunday, otherwise it's sit where you want! All the other days (except general specials) are set benches.

Ahh I see, thanks! Gee how early do people get there on the Sunday then in order to grab a good spot??

Gates don't open until something like 7, 7:30 I think but there is always a big line!