Awwwoooooooo!

Kirislin

Thanks everyone. The conditions weren't good yesterday but I am tempted to go back on a brighter day in the hope of getting clearer shots. I wonder if they always howl in the morning.

How did you avoid getting the fences in the shots - at the sanctuary I go to I find it very difficult to avoid as the dingoes tend to run up to the front of the fence (i.e. where I am standing) and it's not possible to get right up close to the fence (double fences).

I've found the dingoes at the sanctuary I go to howl if they hear someone they know coming or going (or someone else is howling). I went with my supervisors family a few months ago and got the kids to howl and the dingoes howled back :rofl: I was trying to record them howling.

Here is one of my ones...

DSC_0037-1.JPG

and this guys stare was very intent...

DSC_0079_2-1.JPG

Thank you for sharing your photos - they are so lovely!

Wow, your dings are so different, the black and tan would pass for a kelpie to me! There are fences in some of my shots but depending on where they were standing and with a shallow depth of field you dont really notice that there was a building in the background of one shot.