Dogit Mind Games

I crash tested one of the newer toys Petbarn are now stocking for dogs - Hagen's Dogit Mind Games. http://www.hagen.com/uk/dogs/addinfo/dogit_mind_games.cfm

Brought one home for Zeke, my lab/cattle/pointer mix (Mostly lab, and in eatinh habits especially!) We had a ball with this. The dog has to nudge aside cups or sliders to get the treats underneath, and the puzzel can be set up three different ways. The sliding cups were the easier for him to get the hang of. The round slider took him longer, as as for moving the cups, one must have smelt so good he picked it up and ran away with it for a while :p

An all round sucess and a great toy!

That looks great, I'm sure my sheltie would love that, she loves using that long snout to move things around. I can amuse her for ages with an upside down plastic container with food underneath. :thumbsup:

How much did it cost? I may have to go check these out.

The only problem with buying these for my boy, is that he solves them in like 5 minutes and every time after that is quicker! He is too smart for his own good..

I would love to find something really hard for him.. (JRT)

I use the Nina Ottoson toys with my dogs and the last litter enjoyed them to. I have the Tornado and Brick

Does anyone know where I can buy the nina ottoson toys? She has a couple of toys that look like they might be suitable for big dogs - unfortunately I think any toy with small parts will just be eaten - I have smart dogs but they're also very powerful dogs and if they can just physically tear it apart - well that's always going to be option A...

I use the Nina Ottoson toys with my dogs and the last litter enjoyed them to. I have the Tornado and Brick

Does anyone know where I can buy the nina ottoson toys? She has a couple of toys that look like they might be suitable for big dogs - unfortunately I think any toy with small parts will just be eaten - I have smart dogs but they're also very powerful dogs and if they can just physically tear it apart - well that's always going to be option A...

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/nina-ottosson.html

:)

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/nina-ottosson.html

:)

Look at Nina Ottosons own website, she has Bouviers but also talks about training your dog to use the toys properly and not being allowed to just chew their way through. These are designed to be used with your dog, not left with the dog are a boredom buster while you are out all day.