• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: Ohhh LOVELY!! Fantastic designs there! :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Here's mine. The kitten image is not restricted, and the puppy silhoette is available from free clipart sites. Hope you like and/or can use. In any case I had some fun messing about...

5926073098_4e0c5a9c09.jpg

5926073098_4e0c5a9c09_m.jpg5926073098_4e0c5a9c09_t.jpg

5925513041_d1e39eacf9_m.jpg

Cheers!

Hi all,

Here's mine. The kitten image is not restricted, and the puppy silhoette is available from free clipart sites. Hope you like and/or can use. In any case I had some fun messing about...

5926073098_4e0c5a9c09.jpg

5926073098_4e0c5a9c09_m.jpg5926073098_4e0c5a9c09_t.jpg

5925513041_d1e39eacf9_m.jpg

Cheers!

Ohhh..these are fantastic, :thumbsup: my favourite's so far, especially the one's with the black puppy & kitten silhouettes & couloured writing. :)

Edited by Baileys mum

I need lots of practice with my new tablet so thought I'd take a shot at this! Didn't turn out quite the way I planned.. but still figured I'd submit ;)

1-10.jpg

This one is with my hand writing instead of a font.. I sort of wanted it to look messy but cool but it didn't really work LOL!

2-10.jpg

And this one is just with a font :D.

They're both supposed to be transparent where the white is if that makes sense.. photoshop was misbehaving and wouldn't save them like that! :/

Will do a kitten version tommorrow and will also clean up the lineart on the 'identa-pup' ones too! Great concept by the way, love the name too ;)

.. Couldn't sleep! So here are my kitten ones too ;). A bit scratchy due to drawing it with a baby strapped to my chest.. but I'll smooth them out a bit if I get the time ;). Still not quite what I envisioned.. but they match the puppy ones! Woo lol

3-7.jpg

4-9.jpg

Thanks for giving me something productive to do tonight Lol!

Edited by Skitch