Stevie's Getting Spayed

Stevie's mumma

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow is my beautiful babies big day at the vets! And I am definately a little nervous and im not entirely sure why

this is something my OH and I are all for but i guess its just emotional to be leaving her at the vet, i keep thinking

the poor thing wont understand :noidea: why she is being lef there without mummy and daddy lol. guess im just looking

for a bit of reassurance from fellow dog parents that all with be ok and im just getting worked up for nothing haha

Thank you in advance!!

Stevie's very loving mumma haha

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow is my beautiful babies big day at the vets! And I am definately a little nervous and im not entirely sure why

this is something my OH and I are all for but i guess its just emotional to be leaving her at the vet, i keep thinking

the poor thing wont understand :noidea: why she is being lef there without mummy and daddy lol. guess im just looking

for a bit of reassurance from fellow dog parents that all with be ok and im just getting worked up for nothing haha

Thank you in advance!!

Rest assured that Stevie will get lots of extra kisses and cuddles from the vet staff :love: hope the big day goes well :D

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance!!

Rest assured that Stevie will get lots of extra kisses and cuddles from the vet staff :love: hope the big day goes well :D

Thank You Suzi, I know Stevie Loves Her Vet So Thats Great 4 me! but I don't think I'll be able to relax till we pick her up tomorrow afternoon!!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance!!

Thank You Suzi, I know Stevie Loves Her Vet So Thats Great 4 me! but I don't think I'll be able to relax till we pick her up tomorrow afternoon!!

Hi Stevie

My 11mth old girl was desexed last Friday. She was groggy Friday night and sore of course. Saturday she was better and like velcro to my ankles and by Sunday she was back to her old self. She vomited bile twice during Friday night as a reaction to the anesthetic but other wise ok. hope that helps!

I was beside myself when my baby girl was desexed at 6 months of age.I really had myself worked up to a bit of a state. She was still just my baby girl.

I was kept very busy that day while she was in the vets with my 3 year old BC boy who sulked all day cause his little girl had gone, so I was trying to cheer him up :laugh:

After all this worry, Stella sailed through the ordeal as if nothing had happened. Even when I picked her up & brought her home she was quiet for about 2 hours then she was up

for a game of tugs. I was so emotionally drained I had a stiff or 3 & was in bed by 9pm LOL. The hardest part was trying to keep her relitively quiet.

Good luck with your girl, I am sure she will be fine. :)

Don't stress out! It will all be fine. Bella got desexed just before 6 months a few weeks ago and there was no problem at all. She was super groggy the first night but full of beans after that, which was a pain trying to keep her calm so as not to stretch the wound. But there wasn't much stopping her and despite tearing around the yard and jumping she's fine :) I felt so sorry for her, because being a dachshund, her collar kept getting caught on anything that wasn't flush with the ground! Now it's back to the training for not jumping!!

Hi Everyone!!

Stevis is doing great, the first night after was a bit of an ordeal as she seemed to not be able to get

comfortable and then had a vomit, but other then that nothing too drastic, yesterday and today we have

been trying to keep her calm and not running around crazy which is proving to be an almost impossible

job!!! haha thank you all for your reassurances!!

Stevie's Mumma