Dog Trailers

AshleyB

We have a large four berth Toledo - it's an older model, late 90's I think. It's always been very good. Except in June coming home from Brisbane it leaked like an absolute b***ard. I discovered that when the road is really wet or the rain really heavy the water sprays back upwards and under so that it gets into the ventilation slots in the sides and doors, as well as up through the bottom of the window at the front.

But I shouldn't complain too much, it was really, really torrential rain - the rain that flooded and closed the Pacific Hwy. But trying to get all the way home with coated dogs and sodden bedding... Not much fun.

It will be something I look to avoid when I get a new one in the next few years though - I'll want solid sides instead.

OK - just want to add my 2 cents worth! I have recently purchased a C Trailer (formally C Crates), a large 4 berth with wardrobe, extremely happy with it, towes like a dream and has plenty of room for all of my show gear - highly reccommend them.

Thanks everyone. I have emailed a bunch of the trailer companies and at the moment Cruising Canines seem to be able to add/modify everything we want thus far. Would really love to see one however. If you know of anyone in NSW or coming up to NSW for any shows I would love to have a look.

Bisart Dobes friends were starting to build them -

Some ideas

Thanks Sway :) - though we are not there yet. Want to have the first couple on the road for a few months prior to advertising anything. They will be custom made trailers though.

& thanks to those people who have enquired already - we'll get there eventually ;) .

Cruising canines was back to me within 20 minutes

Stacey was great, a few GSD people have them and they are brilliant.

CC will be who i go with if i get a new trailer

Edited by Flaves

Hi we paid over $8,500 for a 4 berth C Crates trailer(now C Trailers) over a year ago. We refer to it as our mobile hydrobath as it leaks like a sieve. Have everything outside drying out after a weekend away. We also bought trollies and crates. Trollies rusted and we took them back to C Crates but they were not fixed - they are still rusty. :(

Mind you it handles like a dream.

Edited by ACDs Rock