Lookin For A Name

Roxy Lady

:laugh: I'm pretty sure she'll cop ranga and bloodnut as much as any redheaded mate would :laugh: in a loving way of course ;)

Purdie she's a solid red, solid generally means full coloured faces and little white on their body, usually just chest and feet. Solid reds have a bit of black masking around their faces as well :) . OH loves the colour, he's been wanting a solid red pup since we went to the first BT show! I prefer bullies with a bit more white, but i still think she is absolutly gorgeous!! I love a nice coloured (brindle/black or red) and white bully, but have a soft spot for the whites too. They're just like big polar bears :laugh: Big soft cuddly white lumps :laugh: My Mum has a white boy and he is gorgeous :)

Edited for clarity as well ;)

Edited by Roxy Lady

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I remember seeing this and meaning to offer Frankie up as a name that a man could use in public. I see you like Harli and Indi as well. I feel like Indi has been done to death but do like Harli as long as other peeps don't think she is named after Harley the motor-bike. I work in child protection and some names I just can't stomach anymore because they get used for children, pets, alcohol, drugs AND machinery!