Kongs

kiesha09

checkout the new KONG Wobbler they are fantastic. My 11 week old aussie shepherd pup gets all his food in that and loves it.

post-11623-0-04498600-1314934916_thumb.jpgpost-11623-0-70643100-1314934940_thumb.jpgpost-11623-0-41184900-1314934978_thumb.jpg

I don't have any photos of my girl using the wobbler but she LOVES it and so do I! It's a great toy, although its funny when Cleo - my girl, does all the work and the in laws dog just scoots behind picking up most of the kibble...

I bought it from my work (a pet store), in a regional town that's kinda struggling I try not to buy online, even for my dog books.

I buy Kong products from Amazon. Even with shipping, it's much cheaper to buy them from there (in bulk) than anywhere in Australia. My main purchase is the Kong Flyer which is Dusty's favourite frisbee and they are $30 here and about $6 from Amazon. So I buy 6 at a time.

I buy Kong products from Amazon. Even with shipping, it's much cheaper to buy them from there (in bulk) than anywhere in Australia. My main purchase is the Kong Flyer which is Dusty's favourite frisbee and they are $30 here and about $6 from Amazon. So I buy 6 at a time.

wow that's odd, i tried to buy a book from there and they wanted about $43 shipping! :(

I have bought mine from the local pet shop, but I wanted to have them here when I got Hudson.

His favourite toys are - Wobbler - most dinners are fed in this! He gets so into it sometimes, bashing it against the walls and even barking at it occasionally! Kong Wubba - pretty much his favourite toss + tug toy! He sleeps at night with his Kong Squiggle and also has a normal puppy kong.

I would love to get him a flyer when he is a bit older though!

wow that's odd, i tried to buy a book from there and they wanted about $43 shipping! :(

Buy direct from Amazon....not from one of their affiliates, and buy multiple items. It's way cheaper. Even with one book though, I can get it cheaper from there inc shipping than from a bookshop in Australia. I proved that last Xmas when I wanted to buy a book for my daughter. The local price for a paperback copy was $36, which I definitely wasn't paying. Amazon was about $23 inc shipping and The Book Depository was $20 inc shipping. And they were much nicer hardback versions with dust jackets.

I just added 6 Kong Flyers to my Amazon cart and inc shipping it would cost me less than $70 to get them here within 14 days. They cost me around $30 each at the local Petstock and I often have to wait weeks for them to get them in stock.

I'm looking to replace all my kongs so just wondering where you buy yours online? Where's the cheapest?

Are you a member of National Pharmacies? Can't remember what the last one cost me, but with the 20% off and no postage it would be worth checking out :)

Buy direct from Amazon....not from one of their affiliates, and buy multiple items. It's way cheaper. Even with one book though, I can get it cheaper from there inc shipping than from a bookshop in Australia. I proved that last Xmas when I wanted to buy a book for my daughter. The local price for a paperback copy was $36, which I definitely wasn't paying. Amazon was about $23 inc shipping and The Book Depository was $20 inc shipping. And they were much nicer hardback versions with dust jackets.

I just added 6 Kong Flyers to my Amazon cart and inc shipping it would cost me less than $70 to get them here within 14 days. They cost me around $30 each at the local Petstock and I often have to wait weeks for them to get them in stock.

yeah just checked it out, and you are right, if buying 6 then it would be worth it, but it is still $43 to ship just one over!

I buy direct from Amazon too. When you search for an item on amazon.com, you will get hits from many sellers. Scroll down and on the left you can limit the sellers to just 'amazon'- you will find the postage is much cheaper as mentioned. I bought 6 different kong items recently and postage was $21 total :thumbsup: