Offer From Clean Run..only 2 More People Needed For Bulk Order!

Kitteh

Morning :D

Received this email from clean run regarding a new training DVD they're bringing out. Free shipping worldwide if you pre order.

If anyone is interested, details below:

After many months of work, we're pleased to announcement the upcoming availability of a new DVD -- Touch Associated Clicker Training: A Program for Dogs that Are Fearful or Reactive Toward People -- by Emma Parsons (author of Click to Calm) and Julie Robitaille.

This 5-DVD set is currently being replicated and we expect it to arrive in the warehouse here at Clean Run by September 12. We're offering FREE shipping anywhere in the world for pre-orders placed before September 12th. (Note: Any other items ordered at the same time as the book will be shipped immediately, and regular shipping charges are applicable.)

P.S. Our normal discounts for Clean Run published books and DVDs apply to TACT purchases, so get together with your friends and SAVE -- Buy 2+ books or DVDs, save $1.50 each, Buy 6+ copies of this title, save 20%, Buy 12+ copies of this title, save 30%.

About the TACT DVD

TACT offers positive, practical training solutions for the most challenging canine behavior problems!

TACT, Touch Associated Clicker Training, is an innovative new training methodology that creatively combines the science and art of learning theory, clicker training, and massage therapy. This unique approach is used specifically to rehabilitate and prevent shy, fearful, reactive, and aggressive behavior in dogs and puppies. TACT incorporates ritualized protocols designed with safety, structure, and predictability.

This 5-DVD set and the 115-page companion PDF workbook teaches both pet owners and experienced canine professionals how to:

• Desensitize a dog's fear of people and new environments
  • Build confidence and coping skills, while changing the emotional response in fearful dogs
  • Provide structure, bringing predictability to the dog's life
  • Develop and deepen the canine/human relationship
  • Recognize canine body language and use this knowledge to set dogs up for success
  • Implement an effective home and real world management program
  • Develop a two-way communication system between dog and handler
  • Provide a plan for healthy self-care through the TACT Caregivers Fatigue program

Click here for more information on the DVD and the authors.

Edited by Kitteh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, me too :D How would it work with payments etc? I've never done this before doh.gif

Perhaps we should see what happens by tomorrow night, and organise to prepay one person + a satchel bag for post?

Oh absolutely, sounds good. :) Was just curious, is all.

I might be interested aswell. :) Will have to sit down and work out where my money is going this week but I might just have to find the cash seeing as the discount could be so high and it sounds really interesting.

Hang on...am I missing something here :laugh: You are going to put in a bulk order to get it at a discount, but then you have to fiddle around & pay postage to get it out to each & everyone of you. Wouldn't it be quicker & cheaper just to order it individualy, seeing it is on free postage :confused:

ETA...I guess 20 % would probably make it worthwhile, depending on what it would cost you to then post it out interstate. Pity I don't have an agressive dog.

Edited by sheena

Hang on...am I missing something here :laugh: You are going to put in a bulk order to get it at a discount, but then you have to fiddle around & pay postage to get it out to each & everyone of you. Wouldn't it be quicker & cheaper just to order it individualy, seeing it is on free postage :confused:

ETA...I guess 20 % would probably make it worthwhile, depending on what it would cost you to then post it out interstate. Pity I don't have an agressive dog.

there are (from what i can quickly gather) already 10 interested. Another 2 people and that is a 30% saving, bringing it from $74.95 to $52.46...add $6.40 on for a pre-paid parcel and it seems pretty good to me?? ;) i class my dog as reactive, not aggressive