What's This Pup?

3shepherds

There's an adult that looks like this pup in the Glenfield Shelter thread in urgent rescues, impound 196 I think.

Considering pup seems to have a country background, I would be very hesitant to suggest Aussie Shep. A mix of BC and/or Kelpie, ACD and usually Koolie if blue eyes are present being much more common in southern NSW.

They were rescued from Delegate - not sure if a property or not, but yes country NSW. They are now living on a property at Murrumbateman.

Lots of Koolies around the NSW/Victorian hill country - they could easily be Koolie. I can go and have a look at them and give an in the flesh opinion if you want since I am probably the closest person who has seen a lot of Koolie pups. Are they in a forever home now?

This is a photo of a long coated Koolie pup

bluemerlepup.jpg

I meant southern country NSW sort of areas, not Murrumbateman. ;) So Delegate isn't too far off the mark. Lovely baby. Fluffy farm mixes like this usually grow into fantastic smart cookies. Great fun.

Is it Cazstaff that had the litter of "speckled bug" pups? Gorgeous koolie type pups, but there were solids as well as merles amongst them. In Genreal Rescue, will go have a look...

Lots of Koolies around the NSW/Victorian hill country - they could easily be Koolie. I can go and have a look at them and give an in the flesh opinion if you want since I am probably the closest person who has seen a lot of Koolie pups. Are they in a forever home now?

This is a photo of a long coated Koolie pup

bluemerlepup.jpg

Gorgeous pup :)

Yes they are now in their forever home, with two other dogs, lots of chooks and couple of older primary schoolers to keep them occupied.