Belgrave & Dist Kc (victoria)

brentland

Group 3-

Best in Group- Aust/NZ Gr Ch Chesterhope State of T Art (imp NZ) Pointer- Jolly/McGhie/ONeill/ONeill

Rup- Ch Erinveine Veni Vidi Vici- Clumber Spaniel- Irving

Baby- Belcroft Mad About You- Cocker Spaniel- Bellamy

Minor- Grauhund Merry Poppins- Weimaraner- Grauhund Knls

Puppy- Kiriel Il Divo- Golden Retriever- Mitchell

Junior- Ch Belcroft Believe It or Not- Cocker Spaniel- Bellamy

Inter- Ch Gwyndara Deepest Red- Irish Setter- Wong

Aust Bred- as per RUIG

Open- As per BIg

Ooooh excellent :) I hope she stayed upright for BIS and it didn't knock her socks off :)

Inter in group 2 was the Scottish Terrier

Baby Puppy in group 1 was the Iggy (Clovelly)

Apart from that I don't know.

Did you see any pug results?

I think Leean trotters Open dog was BOB.

I'm next to useless when it comes to watching results... but I do remember seeing Leanne in the group lineup, did she get RUBIG? She also had a baby puppy in BPIG lineup.

Yup, Trotter's was RUIG, and one of Penny's male was RUBOB and Elaine and Trevor's older bitch got the bitch challenge.

Minor in Group was the Cavalier I think and I know Italian was also Intermediate in Group

Junior in Group was a Basilika Papillon.

Can't remember the Puppy in Group.

Yup, Trotter's was RUIG, and one of Penny's male was RUBOB and Elaine and Trevor's older bitch got the bitch challenge.

Minor in Group was the Cavalier I think and I know Italian was also Intermediate in Group

Cav was Intermediate. I was in puppy lineup but cannot recall what got it. Down the line from me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cav was Intermediate. I was in puppy lineup but cannot recall what got it. Down the line from me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh haha! Then Minor must've been Italian Greyhound I think?? I remember being in the line up next to an Iggy when it got it, must've got it the wrong way round! :rofl:

Oh haha! Then Minor must've been Italian Greyhound I think?? I remember being in the line up next to an Iggy when it got it, must've got it the wrong way round! :rofl:

A Clovelly iggie did get something.

A Clovelly iggie did get something.

Other than the baby puppy? I know they got the BP because I was in the lineup with Wednesday.