Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Sorry about the late entry but Ive been busy with Tafe but we will be expecting a litter from bella (a repeat mating) on the 21st of November ( Staffords Red/Blk Brindle)

Bella had 4 huge boys last litter and were hopeing for some lovely little girls.

Boys @ 6 weeks from last litter

DSC_6558.jpg

Bellas belly at 8 weeks

IMG_1419.jpg

Welcome Murmarshaffs :)

Goodness, very healthy strapping lads in your last litter. Hope you get some girlies this time.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 3 days to go here.

She was wormed around a week ago.

Temp today was 37.3 at 8am and then 37.4 at 8pm.

I bathed her yesterday, so in my honour she decided to start digging today - that was a waste of time ;)

And of course she is still eating like a horse - literally! Full of grass roots and anything else she can find around the house and yard - as per normal.

OH home tomorrow and Wednesday - so relieved about that and I'm on leave from Thursday.

Around 3 days to go here.

She was wormed around a week ago.

Temp today was 37.3 at 8am and then 37.4 at 8pm.

I bathed her yesterday, so in my honour she decided to start digging today - that was a waste of time ;)

And of course she is still eating like a horse - literally! Full of grass roots and anything else she can find around the house and yard - as per normal.

OH home tomorrow and Wednesday - so relieved about that and I'm on leave from Thursday.

Fingers crossed she dont start eating the house lol and she waits till thursday

We have another drop too.. 37.3 not enough but will check again in 2 hours or so.

very lucky murmar, I have organised everything so im home now for rest of the week. (thought it would be next week)

Shes licking herself a fair bit... and has started with the puppy dog eyes... the looks where they give you that make you go awwwww.... but it seems to be a permanent thing on her face LOL

i need more pics and that is a beautiful staffy swelly belly!

Nevafollo I see your numbers are somewhat smaller - you must be relieved :thumbsup: I had a full week off before Mia had hers, waiting, waiting, hold on a minute is she nesting....oh no, just trying to get upsidedown again! I then only had another 8 full days at home before I had to go back to work :-( Luckily I work shift work and was able to have my OH home before I had to leave most days. Next time i'm aiming for a good 3 weeks off after they are born and a week before hand. As we've only had one litter from her and she went right on time we don't know if she'll do the same next time. This next litter will be her last (she'll be 6) and then after that we'll start breeding with her daughter.

Nevafollo I see your numbers are somewhat smaller - you must be relieved :thumbsup: I had a full week off before Mia had hers, waiting, waiting, hold on a minute is she nesting....oh no, just trying to get upsidedown again! I then only had another 8 full days at home before I had to go back to work :-( Luckily I work shift work and was able to have my OH home before I had to leave most days. Next time i'm aiming for a good 3 weeks off after they are born and a week before hand. As we've only had one litter from her and she went right on time we don't know if she'll do the same next time. This next litter will be her last (she'll be 6) and then after that we'll start breeding with her daughter.

Yes very relieved! So kite is due from today so fingers crossed she doesnt make me wait too long ... I did feel the babies moving yesterday for the first time thou and that was EXCITING!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Do you take the temps Nevafollo?

any signs of impending motherhood for her?

No poms babies due here today, but she is loosing her plug

Yes have been temp testing 3-4 times a day for the last week and abit!!! But no change... Shes still very calm... did abit of nesting earlier in the week but think she just didnt like her new house :laugh:

Temp still at 37.3 this morning.

She's booked for a section tomorrow morning but would like to see the temp drop under 37 before then.

She's having this litter at my daughter's as she is home all day at with her 4 month old baby. I've taken just over a week off though to stay with her and then I have to go back to work :( Sara does all the handling and will do a better job of training them than me :D

Fingers still crossed for 3 puppies!!!

She's booked for a section tomorrow morning but would like to see the temp drop under 37 before then.

She's having this litter at my daughter's as she is home all day at with her 4 month old baby. I've taken just over a week off though to stay with her and then I have to go back to work :( Sara does all the handling and will do a better job of training them than me :D

Good Luck! :)

Oh very cool!

You are going to have to take loads of pics for us!

Nothing much happening here, but she is taken to stretching now, a lil bit of hiding away, then runs around and finds me.. I think shes got at 3 in there, def 2 for sure! guess wont know till she has them but boy its one hell of a tum! lol.

Good luck and do let us know when shes had them :) etc