Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all fingers toes, paws and tounges Xed here for you.

I do have a Q. though.. The girl I have staying with me, seems a LOT bigger than Id expect her to be at 7 1/2 weeks.... Can see the pups move in her belly, very cute.. I have only ever had small litters, is there an accurate way of telling if she is further along ?

I do have a Q. though.. The girl I have staying with me, seems a LOT bigger than Id expect her to be at 7 1/2 weeks.... Can see the pups move in her belly, very cute.. I have only ever had small litters, is there an accurate way of telling if she is further along ?

I think to see them moving she may be 8 1/2 weeks.

I can feel my cavs move but never see them until during the week of deleivery.

But then Poms are smaller.

Have been given a preggy pom to whelp as her owner has been called away due to family emergency and most likely wont be back in time.

shes due 23rd nov. big as a house!!!

Can i join in please????????? please???? Ill even use CAPITAL P's! Please!!!!

cherry on top???

Fits the criteria! :laugh:

But you must promise photos, details etc. etc.

a litter of 11! WOW.. Im thinking a litter of 3 is a big litter for me LOL....

I really am in the wrong breed LMAO

:laugh: My Cavalier bitch who is expecting ONE pup is from a litter of seven!

I can feel one little bump on her, she is so keeping her figure! :rofl:

Maybe you have my puppies in there from here! lol

Maybe you have my puppies in there from here! lol

Oh great, the purebred pom is now having Xolos! Just as well I always wanted 1 or 3 LOL

I think to see them moving she may be 8 1/2 weeks.

I can feel my cavs move but never see them until during the week of deleivery.

But then Poms are smaller.

I could feel and see Sunni's pups and she had only 4. It was really exciting. Good luck with the pups!

Have been given a preggy pom to whelp as her owner has been called away due to family emergency and most likely wont be back in time.

shes due 23rd nov. big as a house!!!

Can i join in please????????? please???? Ill even use CAPITAL P's! Please!!!!

cherry on top???

Look forward to the baby pom photos :thumbsup:

Taha Daha even though she lost her pups three weeks ago has milk and is trying to nest, one would have thought losing the pups that long ago the hormones would have settled, how the hell do you tell a dog, there are no puppies and no matter how much you nest they are not going to arrive! Her due date was in two days time, it is heartb reaking to watch and has made me rethink if we will in fact put her in pup again.