Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Jett's ultrasound is booked in for Wednesday next week, could have had Monday but didn't know the vet who was on so I took the Wednesday appointment instead. Last time they counted 8 puppies, x-ray showed 12 and she had 14 :eek:

Fingers crossed she is in whelp, she looks like she is swelling to me but perhaps I am seeing what I want to see :laugh:

If that happeneds with Kites litter I will be stuffing some back in :laugh:

Ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just about wet myself reading this!!!

If Mia ever reaches 10 in future litters i'll be telling her to cross her legs and not let anymore out!! They are so gorgeous but like Belljari said, when mum hotfoots it out of there and leaves me with feeding/cleaning duties and with Mia that starts at about 3 weeks it's so much work!

Can't wait to see your big litter though! I'm sure you'll be fine managing them all!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jett's ultrasound is booked in for Wednesday next week, could have had Monday but didn't know the vet who was on so I took the Wednesday appointment instead. Last time they counted 8 puppies, x-ray showed 12 and she had 14 :eek:

Fingers crossed she is in whelp, she looks like she is swelling to me but perhaps I am seeing what I want to see :laugh:

If that happeneds with Kites litter I will be stuffing some back in :laugh:

Ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just about wet myself reading this!!!

If Mia ever reaches 10 in future litters i'll be telling her to cross her legs and not let anymore out!! They are so gorgeous but like Belljari said, when mum hotfoots it out of there and leaves me with feeding/cleaning duties and with Mia that starts at about 3 weeks it's so much work!

Can't wait to see your big litter though! I'm sure you'll be fine managing them all!

Its not funny ... dont laugh or one will end up on your door step :rofl:

Cleaning up after a ton of puppies is very hard work. When they went to their forever homes I said to my OH, I miss the puppies soooo much but I do NOT miss the cleaning up of poop!!!

yes, and why I am happy with a few!! Hopefully one will be show quality, !! I have to get a lady in to mind mine as i cant stand the thought of mega clean ups when I come home end of the day!

Wow 14!! :eek: Good luck I hope she is pregnant. :)

We are having trouble getting our bitch to eat, she definately does not like being in pup ( just like me with humans!!)

I am glad there are a few more I was thinking November was bare.

That makes it hard poor girl. I was like you and her also being pregnant sick all the time. I thought Sunni was going to be like that as she had morning sickness it was very unlike her to not eat. But just after the ultrasound around the 4 week mark she regained her appetite and now she not only eats all her food she is hoovering the floor and going through my boy's school bag, she is constantly on the lookout for any food. :laugh:

This will be my first litter in over 10 years! Sunni aka Ch Barakah Sun Seeker and Alfie Ch Chrisindy Randy Travis will be expecting (I hope) their babies on the 4th of November. All will be Rubies and she is booked to have an ultrasound on the 30th Sept. This is my second attempt to have a litter with them.

They are going to be some beautiful little puppies! Congrats on the news, hope all goes well for you. ;)

Edited by Cavalblaze

We are having trouble getting our bitch to eat, she definately does not like being in pup ( just like me with humans!!)

That is a worry for you but seems quite common.

I have the opposite problem Wazzat, my girl has some strange sort of eating disorder when she is in whelp. I have signs stuck to walls everywhere with "don't leave any clothing on floor" etc LOL. I have had to put wooden poles into the sliding doors of wardbrobes so she can't get in and eat shoes. She even will drag books out of the bookcase and eat the paper :confused:

I'm terrifed she will get a blockage!

I know....I was so looking forward to puppy breath :cry: she will have a TCI next time as unfortunately the Sire has since passed away due to old age.

So sorry very disappointing :(

This will be my first litter in over 10 years! Sunni aka Ch Barakah Sun Seeker and Alfie Ch Chrisindy Randy Travis will be expecting (I hope) their babies on the 4th of November. All will be Rubies and she is booked to have an ultrasound on the 30th Sept. This is my second attempt to have a litter with them.

They are going to be some beautiful little puppies! Congrats on the news, hope all goes well for you. ;)

Thanks Cavalblaze Iam hoping so!!

Sunni is on day 57 and could start I start anytime soon leading up to next week when she is due. :eek: Iam feeling nervous Iam just hoping Iam organised enough. :)

Edited by Belljari

That is a worry for you but seems quite common.

I have the opposite problem Wazzat, my girl has some strange sort of eating disorder when she is in whelp. I have signs stuck to walls everywhere with "don't leave any clothing on floor" etc LOL. I have had to put wooden poles into the sliding doors of wardbrobes so she can't get in and eat shoes. She even will drag books out of the bookcase and eat the paper :confused:

I'm terrifed she will get a blockage!

Weird isn't it I wonder if its the texture of these things or she just thinks she is hungry all the time.

Not many litters for November!

How are you all going out there?

My girl is six weeks today.

Photos?

Wazzat your still not on the list.

Six weeks time is going so fast!! :)

Some sad news last night!!

Last night we received a visit from the god Xoltl, he decided that the Xolo puppies were so perfect and so precious that he would take them back to Mictlan.

Taha Daha is well and recovering. Some things happen for a reason and obviously this was meant to be.

Next time we may be blessed, now comes the heartbreaking job of telling all those with their hearts set on a baby cuintle!