Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl isnt listening to me... Ive told her to start spoitting them out but she isnt listening!

lol ive been telling bella the same thing.

Weve been peeing all afternoon with some light panting and a very tight belly but nothing much more than that. It is a little warm tonight too. I think Im up for a long night with Bella

Thanks everyone for the puppy news, and thanks for sharing your news Lyndsay, when I announced we had lost the litter, I was a bit hesitant to post, but seeing all the developments ( good and not so good) is a learning curve for all and I for one will fondly remember as part of my dog journey, and when its our turn I hope you can all share with us Xolo enthusiasts, and enjoy it as much as I have been allowed to be part of all your news!

Thanks again everyone.

How is she murmar?

any progress?

Nothing much happening here on the pom front.. lots of stretching.. temp normal this morn so wont be today.

yeah nothing here, I let her have the full run of the kitchen last night as she didnt want to sleep in her box or the crate she would just lay out in front of them (maybe protesting bedtime )

Nothing this morning, shes quite relaxed now but its going to be warm again today so I will see how she goes.

if 37.2 was her lowest drop, id not count it. Needs to get down to 36.7 or similar. If its a more than 1degree drop over her base line then it might count, but then her temp would have to be over 38.3 all the time to be considered a drop. Does that make sense?

Edited by PomsNZ

wow murmar, you can see her noo-noo is all swollen too LOL. REALLY swollen! is it like a big fat circle? means they are ready to go very soon.. My girl has got the softs there, but hasnt gone like a circle yet..

shes got all the signs but no action, nothing from nipples yet and no temp drop so now its just the waiting game :coffee:

if 37.2 was her lowest drop, id not count it. Needs to get down to 36.7 or similar. If its a more than 1degree drop over her base line then it might count, but then her temp would have to be over 38.3 all the time to be considered a drop. Does that make sense?

makes total sense! :thumbsup:

makes total sense! :thumbsup:

That's why I like to chart a daily reading about two weeks before date to get an idea of what is normal for the matron (I like that term better than the 'b' with an itch) and then twice and three times a day during the last week/days.

cant be too far away! have you told her that she can go? lol..

ive been telling her for the last week, my 5yr old son said " just spit one out bella and the rest will follow like going down a waterslide" lol bless him :laugh:

LOL will be crossing fingers toes, legs n paws that shell decide to go very soon! (tonight would be good right? LOL)

cant be too far away! have you told her that she can go? lol..

ive been telling her for the last week, my 5yr old son said " just spit one out bella and the rest will follow like going down a waterslide" lol bless him :laugh:

LOL will be crossing fingers toes, legs n paws that shell decide to go very soon! (tonight would be good right? LOL)

oh i wish lol :thumbsup:

I'm sending as much puppy dust your way as I can find. I remember waiting for my girl earlier in the year. She had milk for over a week before she whelped, looked basically ready to go for AGES! I gave up on the temps, I figured I was home anyway and not going anywhere so I would know if she was acting differently (and sure enough I did!)

The interminable wait is horrendous but just think of all those gorgeous pups coming your way - i'm jealous. I miss mine like crazy (ok perhaps not all the work but the cutness certainly!) I can't wait for my next litter!!!

I especially can't wait to see all your photos!!