Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Yeah surprisingly she was though the vet didn't expect her to be - she was desexed on the spot obviously and stitched up. Being both a rescue bitch AND a greyhound the litter was culled on the spot as the expectation was that she wouldn't survive and the remaining pups would need to be pts also.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ignoring you all, just been waiting for things to happen here to! I have 2 bitches due, one was due last saturday and one was due today and neither are showing any sign of action. This waiting is wierd, I've never had one before who even lasted to day 63 nevermind going over :laugh:

Wow becks, things could get very busy VERY quickly for you!!

Funny you should say that! I've been up late tonight as the older girl, Amber has been throwing up, so will be off to the vets with her later on. Meanwhile her daughter, Blue has just had 2 pups and awaiting number 3 to arrive (nearly 5am here now, but who needs sleep eh? :laugh:

Big congratulations Becks and good luck with your sick girl. Funny how it all happens at once!!

Number 3 is here and was a bit ouchy judging by the scream (poor girl, I always feel so guilty at this time!).

Congratulations Becks! But you're not done yet :D

My girl last year gave a bit of a scream with one of hers. :(

I think animals are very stoic compared to people. Just remembering my times in the delivery suite listening to all the Who-haa as my delivery got closer. Not very reasurring!

OK Blue has had 3 pups, 2 boys and 1 girl all very good weights.

We are off to the vets in a couple of hours with Amber and I will get the pups dew claws off at the same time.

I managed a couple of hours sleep and so may not be making much sense as I type, think I've managed to change things to read ok though!

We are off to the vets in a couple of hours with Amber and I will get the pups dew claws off at the same time.

I managed a couple of hours sleep and so may not be making much sense as I type, think I've managed to change things to read ok though!

Congratulations Becks! Look forward to your photos ;)

I hope Amber is OK!

While we are waiting for Becks to post some puppy pics and for all that are waiting to whelp some puppies here are my 3 week old babies!! :D

Little girl who Iam keeping.

DSC026991-1.jpg

Boy 1

DSC02684-1-1.jpg

Boy 2

DSC02689-1.jpg

Boy 3

DSC026941-1.jpg

Such cute babies Belljari. Doesn't time fly can't believe they are 3 weeks already!

Congratulations Becks! Look forward to your photos ;)

I hope Amber is OK!

Big congratulations Becks, I too hope Amber is on the mend. Belljari those pups are just too adorable