Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok congratulations to everyone, thats it then for us long timers in Nov, I hope next time I am involved in a Puppy thread the people are as lovely as you guys! At least I have my new import in a week ( 6 days ) so thats a newbie sort of!

Well done everyone.

WooooHooooo you will have to start a thread. ;) ;)

Ok congratulations to everyone, thats it then for us long timers in Nov, I hope next time I am involved in a Puppy thread the people are as lovely as you guys! At least I have my new import in a week ( 6 days ) so thats a newbie sort of!

Well done everyone.

Thats exciting! You'll have to post some pics! :)

Well done everyone.

That's a Newbie..done! It's very exciting to 'know' someone with an exotic breed.

Lucky us! :)

Well done everyone.

:thumbsup: Its been great! Im also glad to be involved in this thread. This was my first litter and it was nice to have support here. I had support coming from everywhere but was lovely to also get it here. Here are some pics of the clan sorry they are huge I just copy and pasted from FB!

389537_10150377639707035_666617034_8595226_423646511_n.jpg

391639_10150377577632035_666617034_8595126_522232850_n.jpg

308288_10150377583942035_666617034_8595140_1861199033_n.jpg

376180_10150377582552035_666617034_8595138_725148935_n.jpg

Well done everyone.

How exciting - do tell more - a puppy or adult? :D

Well done everyone.

How exciting - do tell more - a puppy or adult? :D

So sorry fordogs ( my bitch lost her pups at 42 days here in this thread) but I stayed on after losing them ( thinking I would be insanely jealous and upset BUT the girls and guys here were lovely and let me share in all the births and excitement with all their babies and joy!! )

I feel if things happen then they happen for a reason and that must be good in some way ??

Cant get a Xoloitzcuintle puppy as all countries are now Cat 4 where Xolos are ( UK was the last cat 2 meaning 30 days but now cat 4 is 180 days ) but I like the Mexican and lines from established breeders hence my love for Besitos and Mexican lines. The girl will be 11 months old when she arrives here, she will have six months of social training after being in a kennel situation for all that time with limited outside contacts, but its a new breed so has to be done, here is hoping next year we will have a litter, 5the dog gods being with us!!

Well today is day 63 of Crystals first mating. 61 of the second and 60 of the third.

So hopefully by the end of the week.

We had a Prog test this morning and another scan. Still only one pup, a "good size" as expected.

I will get the results and talk to the Vet this afternoon, after 5pm. It wa so nice to see it's little heart beating. :)

I'm getting a little tense now. last night we had lots of nesting and bed destruction and paper shredding going on. I have been monitoring her temperature and it holds between 37.4 and 37.8 but this morning at 8.00am it was 37.1. However the scan shows that the pup is still up under the rib cage and hasn't come down yet, so no iminent birth today (ha I bet those are famous last words). Well it's not likely today anyway, nevertheless she is under constant observation now that the older kids are finished at Uni.

So in the words of "Con, the fruiterer"...."waiting, waiting, couple of days!". ;)

Well today is day 63 of Crystals first mating. 61 of the second and 60 of the third.

We had a Prog test this morning and another scan. Still only one pup, a "good size" as expected.

I will get the results and talk to the Vet this afternoon, after 5pm. It wa so nice to see it's little heart beating. :)

I'm getting a little tense now. last night we had lots of nesting and bed destruction and paper shredding going on. I have been monitoring her temperature and it holds between 37.4 and 37.8 but this morning at 8.00am it was 37.1. However the scan shows that the pup is still up under the rib cage and hasn't come down yet, so no iminent birth today (ha I bet those are famous last words). Well it's not likely today anyway, nevertheless she is under constant observation now that the older kids are finished at Uni.

So in the words of "Con, the fruiterer"...."waiting, waiting, couple of days!". ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well our Longhair weimaraner litter is here:

11 healthy bubs, 6 males and 5 females.

Meemo is being a wonderful first time mummy and puppies are doing very well.

The started at 850pm sunday night and 4 in the first hour last bub was born about (with out looking at my book) at 430am

post-15158-0-83690200-1322526941_thumb.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck Liz, I love the con the fruiter phrase!!

Well our Longhair weimaraner litter is here:

11 healthy bubs, 6 males and 5 females.

Meemo is being a wonderful first time mummy and puppies are doing very well.

The started at 850pm sunday night and 4 in the first hour last bub was born about (with out looking at my book) at 430am

post-15158-0-83690200-1322526941_thumb.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE WEIZ4EVA !! Eleven. :)

I really am beginning to think Crystal does think she's a person!!! (one bub :o )