Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

I am very organised... Ive been planning this litters names for a very very lkong time... I had a list of 20 and have narrowed it down just not sure who is being who yet :thumbsup:

For the rego names Ive gone with a colour theme, as kite is Aspyre with flyin colours, so babies will be Nevafollo yellow submarine ect :-)

Last year we had a litter of five girls and as Bonnies name is "Prefix Golden Daisy" we gave all the girls Flower names. :)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we all LOVE the show but Campbell particularly loves Sheldon's use of Bazinga - we just need the best pup to be a male :laugh: so what is the bet we have a litter of girls!

:laugh: Who doesnt love sheldons use of Bazinga, would be a great name for a pup!!!

I had planned on keeping a bitch! But Am keeping a dog now! Atm Im very in love with Puck and Mr Schu, and I have found a registered name that means I can kinda keep mr schus name so whats a bet Puck ends up staying ;) its always the way!

The other names we've thought you could use with a TV theme are:

"Good Times" - JJ

"Mad About You" - Murray or Jamie

"Futurama" - Leela or Bender

I need more TV shows that fit the rule of "they make us laugh" and "their name sounds okay as a registered name" and "there is a character with a name I could live with as a call name"...... Feel free to help out :laugh: though hopefully 4 will have me covered.

All my black babies are named after characters from the Big Band theory.

Luckily (not) we had 4 boys, Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj and 1 girl Penny.

But their names submitted are Keeper of Secrets, Keeper of Keys, Keeper of Kisses, Keeper of Dreams and Keeper of Magic.

Funnily enough, the "keeper" of the litter is Sheldon and he is special. :thumbsup:

"Good Times" - JJ

I need more TV shows that fit the rule of "they make us laugh" and "their name sounds okay as a registered name" and "there is a character with a name I could live with as a call name"...... Feel free to help out :laugh: though hopefully 4 will have me covered.

I can't help myself.... what about Magnum PI ? love.gif HAHA!

Iam going with Seeker and was trying to keep fire, heat etc in the names as this comes from Sunni's side of her pedigree.

So Sunni is Sun Seeker and the puppies I think are going to be-

Star Seeker

Fire Seeker

Storm Seeker

Ice Seeker

I think these are it their call names we still can't decide I think Iam calling the little girl Iam keeping Ava and she will be Star Seeker. I want to call the boys Hamish and Andy but I need a third name for one of the boys maybe Gilbert. I could also call my girl Andi and if I run a boy on as well Ill have Hamish and Andi I love their show :laugh:

Edited by Belljari

"Good Times" - JJ

I can't remember what he was called on the show show but Tom or Selleck make nice names too. :)

All my black babies are named after characters from the Big Band theory.

Luckily (not) we had 4 boys, Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj and 1 girl Penny.

But their names submitted are Keeper of Secrets, Keeper of Keys, Keeper of Kisses, Keeper of Dreams and Keeper of Magic.

Funnily enough, the "keeper" of the litter is Sheldon and he is special. :thumbsup:

It's amazing how many people think on the same wavelength! I keep a book and write my ideas down and "Keeper of Secrets" is in there. Funnily enough I haven't used ANYTHING from the book yet! :laugh:

"Good Times" - JJ

I can't remember what he was called on the show show but Tom or Selleck make nice names too. :)

He waw "Thomas Magnum".

I just LURVED 'Zeus' and 'Apollo' AKA 'The Lads' though their ears made me sad.

3 days old. :D

Awwwwwwwwww... I have zippo todo this weekend, all my friends are at a dog show and I had to stay home on baby duties :( BUT they did take my Boy Konrad and win puppy in group with him :thumbsup: but me being home means i can take some more photos!!!!!!!!

I love all of those beautiful puppy pic, congratulations to all of the proud mums.

Liz I love your singleton she is soo pretty (is she a keeper?)

If all the boxes tick...heart, eyes, bite....she's overcome so much just to be here so I think she could be special. :crossfingers:

Tell you what though if she goes to a pet home I'm going to make sure the people are extra special too.

3 days old. :D

Awwwwwwwwww... I have zippo todo this weekend, all my friends are at a dog show and I had to stay home on baby duties :( BUT they did take my Boy Konrad and win puppy in group with him :thumbsup: but me being home means i can take some more photos!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it...I just put up the Christmas Tree!!! :xmascheer: Unheard of in my household...it usually goes up a week before!

I'm waiting for puppy pics from Sara my daughter.......

I am missing my Macey so much! It's hard not having her and her litter here this time :(

I do have 3 beagles here - 2 of them my girl's kids from her first litter but it's still hard.

What am i? Shit on toast? :p