Whippets As Babysitters

Kirislin

My niece came to visit today with her precious daughter. The whippets dont get to see or be close to kids too often but Puck (all of them in fact) was the perfect babysitter. He was closely supervised but was so gentle and calm with her, I'm so proud of him.

So this is what it's come to, I'm nothing but a pillow for a kid. Sigh............

6129624928_419e3ccf81_z.jpg

6129051355_cd401b6bf4.jpg

6129599034_7d9896bd0f.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Hahaha - great pics Kirislin! Z loves kids - he makes a great babysitter, even though I babysit (supervise) him while he babysits the kids :D

My nieces and nephews adore him. My niece started taking her first steps by pulling herself up on him. He's so gentle with them too!

Hahaha - great pics Kirislin! Z loves kids - he makes a great babysitter, even though I babysit (supervise) him while he babysits the kids :D

My nieces and nephews adore him. My niece started taking her first steps by pulling herself up on him. He's so gentle with them too!

He sounds gorgeous. The dogs who understand they need to be gentle with kids are really amazing aren't they. Some horses are like that too, they know they have to be "soft" with kids.