Adelaide Dog Day At The Beach

Mrs Rusty Bucket

http://www.charlessturt.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=750

Just got an email from Charles Sturt council promoting their dog day at the beach.

Technically it is dog off lead on the beach but they prefer with a big meet up that we keep dogs on lead especially for the Jetty to Jetty walk. You can score a free lead if you pretend you had no clue about this... The bits that are not on the beach are on lead, of course ie the square and grass area.

And last time there was a free sausage sizzle and some other fun stuff. Frosty got most of my sausage, she likes them more than I do. And I had a good time.

And they'd like us to "register" for catering purposes.

Hmm. It does rather clash with Hockey Grand Finals. I will be at Goodwood oval between Fairfax and Chelmsford Streets, just west of Goodwood road from the Capri from around 12:00pm ish to watch (I play somewhere else later). And there is a nice football oval there too for walking dogs around. Dunno if there is a football final on as well. I could do an early beach walk like 8:30am

Anyway if DoLers are thinking of going to one of these and want to meet up - post in here...