Animal Flight Centre

Stolzseinrotts

Looks a bit like they're using the established brand "Flight Centre" to make themselves seem more reputable.

One look at their website though and.. yeah, I wouldn't ship a pet rock through them. It looks very unprofessional.

The website itself is registered through a third party so can't use that to verify anything (contact details, etc.) I'd be staying well away.

I've never heard of them either.

When I had to fly a puppy from melb to Cairns earlier this year, I got Dol member Wayrod to organise the flight for me.

I found that he offered a very professional service for a great price, & he is a very nice bloke to deal with aswell. :)

Thanks everybody.

I hadn't heard of them either and I agree the website does not give me any confidence. I looked up the AQIS site looking for a AQIS approved Vet and stumbled on them..........but still not sure at all??????? :confused::confused::confused:

I would like somebody who has used them to let me know of the service etc. I have had an inquiry from a Nordic country so I am interested in getting quotes that is why I asked.

I am about to use JetPets this Friday to send a Rott to her forever home. I have used JetPets for domestic travel with all good results over the years.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

I am advised that Animal Flight Centre has been around a long time, over 15 years.

They also advertise in Vic Dog magazine and have for a long time.

The best airlines for Europe and some Nordic countries are Thai and I think they fly from Sydney. Up to Bangkok,quick transit and swap over and then straight to Stockholm and Oslo. have never had a hassle using them and this is my business in NZ. Animal Air is very good out of Sydney.

Can anyone recommend a small owner operated company to fly dogs from Mel to NZ? Not happy with the larger companies as i see what employees do over here.

Thanks