Perth Dol Christmas Dinner

hortfurball

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lock me in Eddie.

Hmmm nope I don't think you look like a Labrador RS :rofl:I'm not pointy like my dogs but I am grumpy like they are :rofl:
i think you should come with your snake-head Egyptian head piece thing, that was awesome!

:rofl: Then no one would want to sit near me :laugh:

Thanks for the invite Hotfurball ( I meant Hortfurball) but I always read it as HOT furball!

but we are in Albany that weekend, need to get away and thats the one weekend we are!

Have a great time everyone, I have heard the restaurant is great.

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Thanks for the invite Hortfullball :) Unfortunately i have plans for that weekend, but I hope you all have a great time! Maybe next time, especially since all my 'normal' (non-dognerd) friends are sick of hearing about dogs, it would be great to catch up with some DOLers :p

Edited by Weasels

I'm a definate mum is able to baby sit.

Mirawee does the offer of a pick up still stand?? I am happy to pay fuel and parking money :)

Yay that you can make it! Another DOLer I haven't met yet. The parking is free, and unless things have changed, Mirawee is bringing you as far as my place so she can have a break from driving, and thank you but no fuel money necessary on my behalf. Keep your money and have a drink for me! ;)

I'm a definate mum is able to baby sit.

Mirawee does the offer of a pick up still stand?? I am happy to pay fuel and parking money :)

Yay that you can make it! Another DOLer I haven't met yet. The parking is free, and unless things have changed, Mirawee is bringing you as far as my place so she can have a break from driving, and thank you but no fuel money necessary on my behalf. Keep your money and have a drink for me! ;)

I am looking forward to it :D Drinks sound good :)

Thanks for the invitation Hortfurball.

I sent you a PM reply a couple of days ago but thought I better reply in here too.

I won't be able to come as my sister-in-law flies in that night, just for the weekend. I would have loved to have met some other DOLers.

I've heard good things about 'Eat Greek' so I'm sure it will be a fun night. :)

Have been in Sydney for the last week thus the late response :)

I can still pick you up Emery - although I warn you that my car smells of dog according to a friend who owns poodles :rofl: It had sat locked up in the sun for 7 days which wouldn't have helped :D

I'm not altogether sure that we will make the dinner Friday, Gibbs needs X-rays this week and we will see what they show, if he in the unlikely event needs an op we won't be leaving him at home, I'm taking him to the vet in a couple of minutes so will see what he says...

Have been in Sydney for the last week thus the late response :)

I can still pick you up Emery - although I warn you that my car smells of dog according to a friend who owns poodles :rofl: It had sat locked up in the sun for 7 days which wouldn't have helped :D

Doggy smells what's that dogs don't smell :laugh: try three rottis and three kids in a cloth seat car now that can get ripe especially wet dog :rofl:

I will pm you my address and phone number. Can i get a rough idea of what time you'd collect me so i can organise with mum what time i am dropping kiddy winkis off :)