Perth Dol Christmas Dinner

hortfurball

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I am going to have to cancel too, I don't think it's a good idea for me to eat new things at anew place until ii Find out what my food allergies are, I would hate to have an allergic reaction at dinner and ruin it for everyone, looking at the menu I would probably only be able to have salads and rolls and maybe dessert as a safe bet.

Finances are also bad now due to Gibbs going to the vet this week and Mason having to go x2,, :eek:

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Sorry you can't make it MG, I would have come anyway, regardless of food allergies, but the restaurant wanted confirmed numbers so I've had to count you out now.

Confirmed attendees

Horty and OH

RubyStar

Amypie

Mirawee

ChristineX

ncarter

Emery

I have now confirmed numbers with the restaurant as they have a waiting list, so looks like 8 of us are going to have an awesome time. :thumbsup:

Sorry you can't make it MG, I would have come anyway, regardless of food allergies, but the restaurant wanted confirmed numbers so I've had to count you out now.

Confirmed attendees

Horty and OH

RubyStar

Amypie

Mirawee

ChristineX

ncarter

Emery

I have now confirmed numbers with the restaurant as they have a waiting list, so looks like 8 of us are going to have an awesome time. :thumbsup:

I would have taken the risk and just had salads if finances allowed but taking both things into account it just wasn't meant to be, have fun

Can't wait! See you all soooon!! thumbsup1.gif

I got til 2.30pm without food in my belly (was too busy to eat) and thought about just waiting til dinner to stuff more in, but caved and had a bread roll. Still hungry so I will have no shame making a piggy of myself tonight :D

So are we all wearing our polo shirts tonight? ;) :laugh:

Haha RS, we had brekkie just after noon, and were going to have coffee and cake while out but got caught up shopping so haven't had anything all day but our few slices of toast for brekkie and we come with the (dis)advantage of huge appetites to begin with! :laugh: We'll be ravenous by the time we get there!

What a great night! Lots of laughter! Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable with your company. :)

ChristineX and ncarter, you should have hung around for a little longer, you missed Amypie singing some delightful songs ;) and a car trying to scare us and getting little reaction for his troubles except for a sideways look. :laugh:

I am trying to prove that I'm not bonkers but i can't find that song anywhere, here are the lyrics

Apples and bananas and apricots too,

It all adds up to a really big poo.

LOL

and it's on this album :p

http://www.abcmusic.com.au/news/rhys-muldoon-im-not-singing-available-september-16

ETA you can hear it here - just preview the song apples and bananas eheheh

http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/im-not-singing/id460000438

Edited by amypie

:rofl:

It was a good night out :) Although I do wonder if an OH&S supervisor has ever witnessed the entertainment :rofl: Was good fun to watch though :D

I got home around 1am and them tried to get up at 6am... I think I finally managed to get up just before 7am as I needed to ride a horse before going visiting puppies. I really really didn't want to go back to work today though!