Sydney Royal 2012

-Megz-

• 1 month later...

The terrier judge was here in vic this year and judged the vic sporting terrier show....

I was told that too but when I spoke with Sporting Terrier Committee members they said it was wrong and she hadn't. :( ???

Glad I didn't go to Sp/Terrier now - at least she will have not seen any of my dogs before Sydney .... if she did do the show this year in Melbourne. If this is correct, it will affect the entries.

The terrier judge was here in vic this year and judged the vic sporting terrier show....

I was told that too but when I spoke with Sporting Terrier Committee members they said it was wrong and she hadn't. :( ???

Glad I didn't go to Sp/Terrier now - at least she will have not seen any of my dogs before Sydney .... if she did do the show this year in Melbourne. If this is correct, it will affect the entries.

It is easy enough to check out, just go and look up their schedule for the show and don't forget to look up any amendments in case the judge was engaged and cound not come.

Edited by oakway

Soooo tempted this year... I normally avoid benched shows but would love to go, maybe this year... Would especially loooove to meet the Xolos.

Aloysha we were going to try to do a show between the breed and group at The Roayl in Canberra but sadly I cant find one, I am hoping that we may be lucky enough to get to a few NSW shows this year.

Soooo tempted this year... I normally avoid benched shows but would love to go, maybe this year... Would especially loooove to meet the Xolos.

Aloysha we were going to try to do a show between the breed and group at The Roayl in Canberra but sadly I cant find one, I am hoping that we may be lucky enough to get to a few NSW shows this year.

The breed and Group Specials are on the same day at Canberra Royal. If you don't get through to General Specials you can do the Wollongong Shows on Saturday and Sunday

http://ozentries.com.au/schedule/0312wollongong.pdf

The breed and Group Specials are on the same day at Canberra Royal. If you don't get through to General Specials you can do the Wollongong Shows on Saturday and Sunday

Thanks Havasneeze I worded it wrong, we are at The Sydney Royal and I was looking for a show on the Friday or Sat in April 13th 14th, was looking for a show in Canberra area or Sydney but could not find any, sorry for the confusion.

That's a tricky weekend I think Wazzat! Only a few breed or group specialties on in Sydney area or Canberra. The Sydney Royal puts all else a little bit on hold!

If you're still around, there is a great weekend of shows the following weekend (Friday 20/4 to Sunday 22/4) in Canberra. All breeds Fri and Sun, with specialties on Sat - there is a Groups 5, 6 & 7 specialty on... :provoke:

Thanks Havasneeze I worded it wrong, we are at The Sydney Royal and I was looking for a show on the Friday or Sat in April 13th 14th, was looking for a show in Canberra area or Sydney but could not find any, sorry for the confusion.

That time of year is all specialties so no all breed shows on.

That time of year is all specialties so no all breed shows on.

Thanks Jumabaar and Alysha, no wont be staying any longer, just the few days for the Royal, gets very expensive travelling with three dogs! Thanks again