How Dd You Convince Your Oh To Get Another Dog?

Atanquin

I rang hubby while at a show and jokingly said I wanted a puppy from a particular dog I liked, he said ok on the spot. I forgot to mention I was joking so it seems I have pre approval :thumbsup:

With the fosters all it takes is a photo and its a done deal :laugh:

Hmm im working on number 3 at the moment and i havnt got 2 yet, we need to get the hubby's together so that will rub off on mine :laugh:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm who had to convince who??? OH & I walked into the vets on Christmas Eve to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a tiny little black and tan dog ran out from inside, sweetest little guy though in appalling condition and we ask "OK whats the story as they are always rescuing someone" - he's there to be PTS cause he's vicious - NOT! So off we go as I had to get the last of the shopping done. Dropped OH home and about an hour later - phone rings and its OH where are you? we won't make the vet if you don't get home soon. Me - so we are taking the tiny dog are we? OH - Well its Christmas and he doesn't deserve to be put down and I'm home and once we get him better and trained he would be perfect for your mum. So off to the vet I go after picking OH up to pick up his rescue dog lol. Bertie is now a foster failure - no way he is going anywhere despite my mum loving him and being happy to take him lol. So when it came time for my rescue dog to come home absolutely nothing was said.

Edited by Mags

actually it's ME that needs convincing now :laugh: all you need to do with OH is put it in his lap and he's sold. Thats how we got the rottie. And the other Malinois ... 'but honey she's so bonded to me, she loooooooooves me!'. We did give her back after babysitting but caved in a couple of months after, even the breeder was against me on that one :rofl: now she's daddies girl.

I have to keep him as far away from frenchies and bulldogs as possible, if he could pinch one he would :laugh: