Vets All Natural (dog Food)

luckypup

Alibi, you are correct.

PetCafe funded some early development in return for their own brand of Premium Choice. Their product was manufactured seperately from Dr Bruce Syme's Vets All Natural Premium Choice. Our products do not have preservatives added, but the PetCafe did. We were going to cut ties with them, but we believe that they have now removed the preservative. The PetCafe is not considered part of the VAN range.

VAN Premium Choice certainly requires refrigeration.

Scarlett Dog, we are really proud of our Skin & Coat Formula and Health Booster. For anyone making their own raw formula at home, they are great additives. The Skin & Coat Formula contains Protexin and colostrum, which is really unique, and a calm gut can often result in calm skin.

Megan, with the Complete Mix you do only need to add preservative free meat. The range of Complete Mix includes Puppy, Adult, Weight Loss and Sensitive Skin. Each one has the required nutrients for each need. For example, the Adult has chondroitin for joint heath, the Sensitive Skin has calming herbs, Protexin and colostrum, and the Puppy is balanced for growing dogs. We still do recommend raw bones often for dental health.

Edited by Vets All Natural

I hunted this down in Adelaide today made the warm mixture as I wanted to try

All my dogs woofed it down

A little bit disappointed that I emailed the company on the weekend about sample packets for new puppy owners

As I plan to raise my litter coming on it with no reply

Maybe I expect alot to be answered quickly

Thank you had lovely reply today

Edited by Poodlecrazy

• 1 month later...