Lost Beagle Bitch Buderim

hilaryo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was crying on the phone to Hilary this morning. So happy the silly cinds in home. Lucky her nose worked and she could get home.

I'm glad she's been to the vet and checked out. I'd love to come out and give her a cuddle. Sara updated facebook saying they'd taken her to the vet because they were worried she couldn't move. But it's just a combination of sore pads and exhaustion.

This is her nose:

4jDCZ.jpg

Good news about Cinds, but devastating news for Sway :(

I went to see cinds last night and give her a hug. She's a beautiful girl that still shows affection when she's exhausted.

We pulled more ticks off her. Horrible nasty things. Even more pulled off this morning I'm told.

Poor cinds :( She'll be fine after lots of cuddles.

She's had a tick wash and then a leave in spray at the vets this morning as there were around 10 at the small dark brown stage this morning that were not visable or feelable last night. Scary as there have been around 25 ticks in all removed most already turned grey blue. An emergency vet yesterday checked her over and declared her well enough just very stiff and sore with blistered paws and skin of her muzzle from sniffing to find her way home :)

She seems OK but have to watch her very very closely for 3 days.

Still pinching myself that she is safe.

post-1582-0-62998600-1321845823_thumb.jpg

Edited by hilaryo