Im Falling Apart Here Some One Please Help

flame ryder

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my heart goes out to you and your beloved. I know exactly how you feel! My puppy got stung by a bee last week, and had an allergic reaction. I felt terrible, and even broke down in the vets office as she just lay there lifeless on the table. I felt so guilty for putting her in the yard and not stopping her quickly enough! But accidents do happen, and unfortunately it breaks our hearts.

Thankfully he is at the vets, and recieving pain relief, and hopefully feeling a bit better. I wish you all the best for tommorow and hope that they can fix the leg so he can have a long and fulfilled life!

MoJo is doing well now. The vet says he should make a full recovery in 3 - 4 months and should be able to get back to his agility which we really both enjoyed.

Thankyou all for your support during this tough time.

He is being thoroughly spoilt - breakfast, lunch and tea in his bed, and sleeping in with me at night...somehow I got this strange feeling after 8 weeks sleeping in my bedroom this will be a permanent arrangement. Unfortunately he bought home new friends from the vets...fleas. When you own one of these dogs (Chinese Crested) you just don't get fleas...I have been executing them as I see them.

I have decided to go ahead and get the Boxer puppy...the breeder will hold him for a bit longer and I will have to crate them both till MoJo's leg is completely healed...interesting times ahead.

Good work! You sound like you are getting over the terrible shock and seeing that Mojo is going to be okay must help immensely. I hope your son is picking up too. The new puppy might be a good thing for your son, he can assist in helping out with the situation. The fact that the boxer will be more outside is good and crate training actually an added bonus in there!! We will need pictures pretty please of the patient and new pup when it arrives :D