Litters Due In February 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's massive underfoot!

Best of luck hawksdale!

As for me - still haven't felt any pups moving yet :(. C'mon kiddies - I wanna know you're movin around in there! LOL!

I know what you mean!! With the other girl who lived here up until two days before she whelped, I could feel puppies moving from 7 weeks. Rommy is just over 8 weeks and I can't feel the at all. Makes me paranoid - but the weekly ultrasounds keeps confirming that everything is ok.

Just back from the ultrasound - 8 weeks and 2 days - 3 puppies all still looking good. Good heartbeats, not stressed. Elective caesarean on Wednesday.

I haven't been getting heaps ready cos after the last failed litter, I didn't want to jinx it. Guess now I can. The whelping box has been set up for a week, but now is time to pull all the other supplies out of the cupboard ready for her puppies.

She's massive underfoot!

Best of luck hawksdale!

As for me - still haven't felt any pups moving yet :(. C'mon kiddies - I wanna know you're movin around in there! LOL!

I know what you mean!! With the other girl who lived here up until two days before she whelped, I could feel puppies moving from 7 weeks. Rommy is just over 8 weeks and I can't feel the at all. Makes me paranoid - but the weekly ultrasounds keeps confirming that everything is ok.

Just back from the ultrasound - 8 weeks and 2 days - 3 puppies all still looking good. Good heartbeats, not stressed. Elective caesarean on Wednesday.

I haven't been getting heaps ready cos after the last failed litter, I didn't want to jinx it. Guess now I can. The whelping box has been set up for a week, but now is time to pull all the other supplies out of the cupboard ready for her puppies.

:thumbsup: Awesome!

Thanks for all the congratulations. Nessa is living up to her name Swing Ona Star :laugh:

Back from the vet check and she has a clean bill of health so do the puppies. :thumbsup:

So far she is being a great mother and eating straight away. Good luck to all the others for this month. Must be all the love in the air around valentines day!

LOL wow huge litters!! Maybe I'll get some nice ones to choose from if Kinta follows suit ;)

Great news about your girl Jr_inoz!

can start to feel my bubba's moving around now. It's such an awesome feeling when your hand gets thumped out of the way :)

Well we had our temperature drop this morning, so I think she's go a little early, but she doesn't appear in much of a rush to do so. Just lazing around sleeping :laugh: . I'm a little worried she's going to do what she did last time ... pretend she's not in labour and then calmly wander over to her whelping box when it is time and pop one out :laugh:

must be a baby time or something....

Good luck all. More baby photos!!!

Miss Willow is leaking milk and looks like she will go in a couple of days if not tomorrow. No temp drop yet so just need to be patient and hope she does one as last time she did not.