10 Pups (all Rescued!)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! I get 7 and all are lovely and don't play in their poo. Darren gets 3 and 2 of them play in poo...

I'm thinking of names for mine... so far I have the following names...

Rory - for the GSD/fluffiest looking boy

Jasper

Caleb

James

Dexter

Ellie

Maddie

We are still trying to work out who is who, which are the girls, etc... will have to take photos of them each and get different coloured collars methinks. They are all different to look at closely, but when they are swarming around your feet pulling at your pants legs, it gets a lot harder to make out who is who... aarrgghh! Only Rory really stands out as different at a distance because he's more fluffy - and he is the one who is perfectly happy to play off to one side quietly.

The lovely lady who has reared these babies has done an awesome job with them. They are all very social little canine citizens, and are all really healthy and well adjusted. We've had a couple get a little squirty from the change in kibble (mixed with the food the lady gave me), but that is all looking a lot more solid today. They are currently playing in my overgrown grass in the back yard and having a ball. We don't have feeding frenzies at tucker times either - they all share and eat really nicely and don't gobble it down.

T.

Aw, T. You have such lovely things to say about them. :heart:

Mine painted their room with smelly poos overnight. Also, wee.

Last night I found myself thinking I needed to get back into having more puppies. This morning made me realise why I ran screaming in the first place. :D

My 2 girls are pretty smooth coated, but the most GSD looking pup is definitely my Rory - and he's just the most laid back and sweet little man. I'll post photos once I've sorted through the couple hundred I took yesterday...

I went out and got collars for them all today - nice little Rogs ones - so we can tell them apart at a quick glance. The only obviously identifiable one at the moment is Rory, so he got the black collar... *grin*. Everyone else has coloured ones. The girls have 2 different pink ones, and the other boys have red, blue, orange, and light blue with pink.

I'm leaning towards Dexter for the boy with the orange collar - he's a bit of a slow learner so far, or he's just lazy and wants to be carried everywhere and cuddled.

I'd better go and sort through those photos now I suppose... *grin*

T.

Still no poo players here - even though they did a bit of it overnight... *grin*

I swear I did not choose which pups you got Darren - we had instructions for a smooth boy, a smooth girl, and a coated girl for you - D selected your pups... besides, they were all dopey and snoozy after a play session when I got there, so we had no idea that some of them had no fear of their own ewwies... lol!

I've found that more girl pups will happily play in their own mess than boy pups - but they toilet train faster... go figure?

Have you sent D and M any of your photos yet? Totally cute couch pics I reckon...

My babies are all happily playing in the wet grass in the yard - totally unfazed by getting sopping wet. I had a clam shell pool resting against the fence and Dexter managed to trap himself under it - too funny watching the clam shell moving across the back yard by itself for a few seconds before I rescued him... lol! It's now flat on the grass for them to climb all over instead...

T.

Still no poo players here - even though they did a bit of it overnight... *grin*

I swear I did not choose which pups you got Darren - we had instructions for a smooth boy, a smooth girl, and a coated girl for you - D selected your pups... besides, they were all dopey and snoozy after a play session when I got there, so we had no idea that some of them had no fear of their own ewwies... lol!

I've found that more girl pups will happily play in their own mess than boy pups - but they toilet train faster... go figure?

Have you sent D and M any of your photos yet? Totally cute couch pics I reckon...

Yes, I know, it's totally my own fault for picking them - I always pick the naughty ones! :laugh:

Yep, sent Dee the photos. She's such a lovely lady, sent me a text and said how much she was missing them. I really wish there were more people in the world like her. :heart: