Registered Name Ideas

Trisven13

I should also add, if they don't trust you to deliver the papers, then I feel the relationship is doomed.

It needs to work on mutual respect, understanding and trust.

They need to understand why the delay in papers and they need to trust you will deliver them, just as you need to trust they will look after your puppy and keep you informed of certain maters.

:thumbsup:

Thank you all for your suggestions - they have been VERY helpful!!

We have decided to go with:

Trisven Bad Moon Rising

Trisven Dark Side Ov The Moon

Trisven To The Moon And Back (which is actually a little thing we say to the kids - love you to the moon & back)

Trisven Fly Me To The Moon

Can't wait to decide who is who, get them microchipped and send the paperwork off. From my reading they have to be microchipped before I send off the paperwork in NSW - is this correct? If I microchip at 6 weeks and send off straight away how quickly do their papers come back OR do people in NSW normally send off the paperwork afterwards if the pups leave at 8 weeks? I know that when we purchased Archie his paperwork came later but both of my Fauves came with their paperwork, but they were older.

New rules Tris they have to be microchipped before submitting paperwork as of 01/01/2012 if memory serves me. * runs off to read Website.*

Well that gave me no joy re microchipps but found out some other info. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Trisven Bad Moon Rising

Trisven To The Moon And Back (which is actually a little thing we say to the kids - love you to the moon & back)

Can't wait to decide who is who, get them microchipped and send the paperwork off. From my reading they have to be microchipped before I send off the paperwork in NSW - is this correct? If I microchip at 6 weeks and send off straight away how quickly do their papers come back OR do people in NSW normally send off the paperwork afterwards if the pups leave at 8 weeks? I know that when we purchased Archie his paperwork came later but both of my Fauves came with their paperwork, but they were older.

Good names - I always microchipp my pups in my own name and then don't put the pedigree form in till the pups are all gone to their homes pretty well always by 12 weeks - I just tell the new owners to be that their pedigree will be sent and the change of ownership microchip paperwork within 2 to 3 weeks - you download the form off the net and sign the change of ownership form for the microchipping - costs them $7 but no one complains about this - its easier for the vet too rather than trying to get all the microchipping done in different names and sometimes at 7 or so weeks you don't have all the details required anyway. Its a lot cheaper here in Qld to register your pups before 3 months - so that is probably why your older dogs were already registered. The trouble with selling pups with a pedigree in your own name is that sometimes the people who buy them as pets don't bother to change the pedigree over to their own name - have a breeder friend who rang Dogs Qld about another matter and found she had over two computer pages of dogs still in her name.

Pups that go to pet homes I usually ask the new owners what they would like to call their pup and build on that - but a theme is nice - however once I bred 8 pups and wanted to have the word rose gold common to them all but they wouldn't let me - they all were given my second choice - apparently Rose Gold was too similar to a prefix already in use. Can be a bit of a worry but at least they let you have 30 letters and spaces now including the prefix.

Trisven Bad Moon Rising

New rules Tris they have to be microchipped before submitting paperwork as of 01/01/2012 if memory serves me. * runs off to read Website.*

Well that gave me no joy re microchipps but found out some other info. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I put my paperwork in for a litter back in September - one pup was taken the day before I got them microchipped - they were 8 weeks - was worried about getting them done earlier than this - but they had had their first vaccination - I got the new owner to sign they would microchipp the pup at its next vet check - which they did and I put this on the registration form - Dogs Qld rang me and said I could not register that pup till I had the microchip number - the new owners gave me the number and I emailed it to Dogs Qld and they did the registration ok - but they won't register a litter without the microchip numbers on the paperwork. Guess its a step forward really to help identify dogs now not only for if they are lost or stolen but a check as to their correct genetic line.