Vet Referrals In Albury.

Andisa

As per title, looking for a good vet in or around Albury. My niece has been to the vet and has been told that her young husky pup has HD. I have sent her a message asking if the vet did xrays and waiting for more information.

Anyone know and/or recommend a good vet in Albury?

As per title, looking for a good vet in or around Albury. My niece has been to the vet and has been told that her young husky pup has HD. I have sent her a message asking if the vet did xrays and waiting for more information.

Anyone know and/or recommend a good vet in Albury?

Andisa I hada vet contact me as WSSDCA Enquiries Officer regarding scoringa White Shep so I think they as they asked questions it could be suggested that they w2ould be good. I will have trawl through my emails to find the name.

Have messaged you. Having run the Albury Dog Rescue in the area for 6 years I have a pretty good knowledge of every vet in the immediate Albury area though there are some vets I don't know. There is currently a lovely girl working at Tallangatta Vets' who shows Poodles (*I think*) who could be a good option and Tallangatta is only 30 minutes from Albury.

Otherwise if you cant find anyone in Albury you can get a refferal to Wagga CSU (Charles Sturt University) vet. They are only open to public via referral. There are so many experienced vets that work out of there. Hundreds of years experience between all of them.

Otherwise if you cant find anyone in Albury you can get a refferal to Wagga CSU (Charles Sturt University) vet. They are only open to public via referral. There are so many experienced vets that work out of there. Hundreds of years experience between all of them.

yes I'll second this. They are excellent :thumbsup:

Hi, we use Dr Jana's Vet Clinic in Wagga Rd, Lavington. Prices seem pretty reasonable and the staff seem very nice and helfpul whenever we have had to go there. We have only ever had to go there for minor things though. I hope it all works out ok :)

Have messaged you. Having run the Albury Dog Rescue in the area for 6 years I have a pretty good knowledge of every vet in the immediate Albury area though there are some vets I don't know. There is currently a lovely girl working at Tallangatta Vets' who shows Poodles (*I think*) who could be a good option and Tallangatta is only 30 minutes from Albury.

Nicole who shows my cairns works at tallengatta too ;)

yes I'll second this. They are excellent :thumbsup:

I agree. In Albury I find the Family Vet Centre very good. They also refer to Wagga CSU if they need to.