Little Brag....new American Cocker Title

ellz

Mr Rimes is now to be known as CHAMPION Ellz Cant Fight The Moonlight. He finished in Victoria yesterday with 4 points to spare in the very capable hands of his co-owner Nicole Schryver.

I'm very proud of them both. Rimes was clipped off when I stopped showing him here in Tassie as a youngster so Nicole's faith and patience whilst growing him back in is to be commended. :)

Rimes is #5 American Cocker Champion for his mother Millcreek Elmst Alliance. She had 2 litters for 4 Champions in one litter from 4 puppies shown and Rimes, the 5th, the only one from his litter to hit the ring. Ali is now desexed and living a very cushy life as a senior citizen.

Mr Rimes is now to be known as CHAMPION Ellz Cant Fight The Moonlight. He finished in Victoria yesterday with 4 points to spare in the very capable hands of his co-owner Nicole Schryver.

I'm very proud of them both. Rimes was clipped off when I stopped showing him here in Tassie as a youngster so Nicole's faith and patience whilst growing him back in is to be commended. :)

Rimes is #5 American Cocker Champion for his mother Millcreek Elmst Alliance. She had 2 litters for 4 Champions in one litter from 4 puppies shown and Rimes, the 5th, the only one from his litter to hit the ring. Ali is now desexed and living a very cushy life as a senior citizen.

Well done. His name was wrong in the catalogue.